<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, November 24, 2007, 11:03 PM
D:

Tired. Real tired. I've been mapling non-stop(though it was fun) so i could attempt to lvl to 80. How exceptionally boring that is. Lvl 74 still. ): Damn slow compared to megan. O.o Fun yet boring. Simp and i have made a pact to lvl together from 71 onwards. So far we have adhered to it but both of us feel tired out anyway. Well me actually. So now i've picked up gunbound again from liz. -.= It is lame but entertaining lor. This week went for jap class 3 times a week. Hard. O levels and PSLE over! oh yes. PSLE. the DAMN HIGH 294 SO BLOODY HIGH. lol(: broken english. waha. and STUPID Kenneth and Justin got higher than me. T.T Still rub it in my face. I SMASH YOU AH. lols. Ilene applied for PL. yay! Congrats to her! xD I was too hyper on Thursday night over the PSLE highest score. =.= Sigh. Highest in 17 years. Amazing. Liz and i were complaining. haha. hm. Can't wait to play DOA again. Apparently i'm addicted to it. D: I'm so bored out at home but too tired to go out. (: I dunwan to go back to schoooool. ):

Aqua - lvl 74
Simplicityz - lvl 74
Lurvyy - lvl 58
Evilkitty9 - lvl 49


-Clar