|
|
Friday, December 28, 2007, 2:28 PM
hii. In my grandma's house now. She has a new computer now. Easier for me to access and faster too. :D Yesterday i was not allowed to use com in the night. Oh well. At least i can blog now. Yesterday was an interesting day. The good thing is, i woke up at 11am. Whoo. I'm happy with the record. lol. After breakfast cum lunch, Colin and i went to my granny's house again while my mother stayed home to do her blahblah work. She's a nagger. NAGNAGNAGNAGNANGANGNNAG. Ok. Um. There was a skipping competition. I won, obviously. Did 200+ more skips altogether. Colin only 100+.HA! Later scrabble. I got second place. Earned 3 dollars. ^^ But i broke my grandma's glass container and i almost had to return the money as compensation. D: But didn't in the end. Uhh just watched tv till it was time for me to leave for japanese class. It was the last lesson of our japanese lessons. ): I was extremely giggly in class and i honestly don't know why. Well, initially i guess i was tired and didn't talk much. Then later i just laughed at almost everything. which made li en very shocked and i think she was creeped out. lol... (I enjoy doing it. Creeping her out that is.)Ah, later we took pictures of the doodles that were previously drawn on other lessons. It was real fun looking at them again which made us laugh in response. Though i was immensely bored during that duration of 2 hours. I just needed something to amuse myself. And now i think about it, that was probably why i was laughing hysterically at almost everything. Li En's non-funny jokes also made me crack up. I laughed at that irritating Li Nan(A boy in our class and i do not have a crush on him. F3.) too. O_O What is wrong with me. Oh well. It was our last lesson anyway. i deserved a good satisfying laugh. Go me! Okay, unecessary and random. Then later, we took a picture with our japanese teacher. (: The photo will last us a lifetime! XD Then uh, just took photo with LiEn while waiting for my dad to pick me up at 8.15pm. The End. :DThen i went back home to indulge in my favourite hobby:SLEEPING. Of course after i bathed and ate. -.- -Clara(:
|

|
Profile
pro·file - Pronunciation[proh-fahyl]
Clara
PL Debate
TMC
xoxo,
Clara
|
|
|
Friday, December 28, 2007, 2:28 PM
hii. In my grandma's house now. She has a new computer now. Easier for me to access and faster too. :D Yesterday i was not allowed to use com in the night. Oh well. At least i can blog now. Yesterday was an interesting day. The good thing is, i woke up at 11am. Whoo. I'm happy with the record. lol. After breakfast cum lunch, Colin and i went to my granny's house again while my mother stayed home to do her blahblah work. She's a nagger. NAGNAGNAGNAGNANGANGNNAG. Ok. Um. There was a skipping competition. I won, obviously. Did 200+ more skips altogether. Colin only 100+.HA! Later scrabble. I got second place. Earned 3 dollars. ^^ But i broke my grandma's glass container and i almost had to return the money as compensation. D: But didn't in the end. Uhh just watched tv till it was time for me to leave for japanese class. It was the last lesson of our japanese lessons. ): I was extremely giggly in class and i honestly don't know why. Well, initially i guess i was tired and didn't talk much. Then later i just laughed at almost everything. which made li en very shocked and i think she was creeped out. lol... (I enjoy doing it. Creeping her out that is.)Ah, later we took pictures of the doodles that were previously drawn on other lessons. It was real fun looking at them again which made us laugh in response. Though i was immensely bored during that duration of 2 hours. I just needed something to amuse myself. And now i think about it, that was probably why i was laughing hysterically at almost everything. Li En's non-funny jokes also made me crack up. I laughed at that irritating Li Nan(A boy in our class and i do not have a crush on him. F3.) too. O_O What is wrong with me. Oh well. It was our last lesson anyway. i deserved a good satisfying laugh. Go me! Okay, unecessary and random. Then later, we took a picture with our japanese teacher. (: The photo will last us a lifetime! XD Then uh, just took photo with LiEn while waiting for my dad to pick me up at 8.15pm. The End. :DThen i went back home to indulge in my favourite hobby:SLEEPING. Of course after i bathed and ate. -.- -Clara(:
|

|
Tagboard
Tagboard code here. Maximum width @ 750px.
|
|