<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Monday, January 14, 2008, 10:41 PM

Ah ah ah! Jerome asked me "How young are you?"
"Very young" Hahhaaa! Okay that wasn't what i answered. Nevertheless, I'm as young as 14. Yay me. I was talking crap with Stephanie just now. Pro me. :D How cool is that. I wonder why people enjoy using the word "Chill". Is it the lack of vocabulary that is why they resort to using the word or is it mainly on slang and how "COOL" it is? I have no idea. But it creeps me out. Ethel asked me to chill. Haha. 5 more days till Omega comes back. Till then, i have utterly no clue how i'm going to get through these F-I-V-E draggy torturous days. Okay jumping topic.
I found this hilariously funny, if there ever is such a phrase. From Curvy Wurvy Missy.

Hello Mr Ng.
I am Stephanie.
Bye.


Stephanie
2-1A
17.

I presume Mr Ng would crack up. Most people wouldn't get the joke anyway. Only those who know Stephanie. (: I'm Ali Baba! Rofl. From Megan. Oh, and i'm pregnant! HAHAHAHAAH! No, i'm not. Who ask you believe. ;D Eleanor(Ah Ma) asked me who the father was. Poor girl. :)
An interesting Monday i believe. Oh yay. Clara is never getting an abortion. EVER. Wanna bet?

-Clara

P.S Mr Lim Likes Curves o.o