<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 7:38 PM

Ahahhhahhh.
Fencing is really tiring and boring.
Well, the instructors are the ones who are boring anyway.
Bindhu was being her insane self once again and yes, poor me was in her clutches.
I shiver at the thought of us holding swords and fighting against each other. O_O
Okay, maybe it might shock her if i win her. Ha.
There is a possibility i might. =D
Just poke her boob la.
Lol. Rofl.
We had interesting and intriguing conversations, including the rest of her similiarly crazy friends.
They really are all very high people, never low on energy.
All in all, fencing was quite exhilarating.
With the exception of Bindhu cackling evilly at the idea of "poking" me with the sword.
That, fortunately, has not occured. Yet.
Oh no.
WE HAVE TO WEAR SOME WEIRD ARMOUR FOR BOOBS. O.O
And it's free size.
lmao.
HAHAHHAHAAHAH.
hahahahahahah.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHA.
haHA.
I shall look forward at the prospect of killing Bindhu. Yay.

Uh, today was moderately okay i guess.
Tomorrow NO SCHOOL! Yay yay yay. ;D
I'm enveloped in happiness!
I can sleep late tonight. Yays.
My mother sucks.
(Random, but who cares)
I need to go escape laaaaaa.aa
I'm so deprived.
I haven't been there since....
Since..
Uh
2 years ago i reckon?
Or is it 3.
Anyways, I neeed to goooo.
I don't care as long as i can go.
And i'm annoyed by a certain someone.
Just recently. 5 minutes ago.
On msn.
Doubt the person will read my blog.
Which is relieving. (:
FUSION GO FOR FUSION. ;D
If no one's going, i'm going with my church friend.
(She honestly reminds me of both Priscilla and Liz)
Don't ask me why. Just the feeeeeling.

P.S Fencing is dangerous! When you have an insane partner.

Loveee,
Claraaa