<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Thursday, January 3, 2008, 9:04 PM

Hi again. Liz's 100 things about me Quiz. (: 2 people done alr. Yay.

100 Things About Me Quiz
I was Tagged by Clar. F3

1. Birthdate?
27 March 1993

2. Place of birth?
Australia! Go me (:

3. Blood type?
O+

4. Height?
160 plus.

5. Weight?
That is a sensitive subject!

6. Shoe size?
Dunno. I think 6?

7. Work? Study?
Working sounds better than mugging. (and I can earn moneh! $_$)

8. Childhood nickname?
Tweety Bird -.- (ElizaBIRD, lame)

9. Average hours you sleep in a day?
6 to 7 hours only. :’(

10. Time you go to bed?
11pm on schooldays. But usually much later.

11. Any siblings?
Older bro.

12. Eyesight – short-sighted, long-sighted or perfect?
Short-sighted ):

13. What languages do you speak?
Mostly English.

14. What languages would you like to speak?
Japanese & French

15. Nickname on Messenger?
Rock (:

16. What do you collect?
Neoprints (:

17. Model of handphone you are using?
MOTORAZR V3XX.

18. What is on your shopping list?
Metallic flats.

19. Favourite t-shirt brand?
None. But I like printed graphic tees!

20. Favourite cut of jeans?
Currently skinny.

21. Favourite fashion designer?
NONE!

22. Favourite clothing label?
Dorothy Perkins

23. Favourite shoe label?
NONE!

24. Favourite bag label?
Ink :D

25. Most dominant colour in your wardrobe?
Blue? (lots of denim stuff)

26. Most worn-pair of shoes?
My previous Nike school shoes. -_-

27. Favourite shampoo?
Herbal Essence

28. Favourite conditioner?
Same as above! Haha.

29. Favourite bath product?
Palmolive

30. Favourite facial product?
St. Ives Apricot Scrub :D:D

31. Favourite cosmetics?
Dunno. Red Earth?

32. Favourite art movement?
Avant-garde.

33 Favourite artist?
None :(

34. Favourite gallery?
Dunno.

35. Favourite cold drink?
Coke.

36. Favourite hot drink?
Milk tea!

37. Favourite flavour of ice-cream?
Mango and mint!

38. Favourite cuisine?
CHINESE. Like duh!

39. Favourite sandwich?
Subway/Delifrance’s tuna sandwich.

40. Favourite cake?
Fruit cake (those birthday kinds)

41. Favourite chocolate?
Ferrero Rocher (((:

42. Favourite fast food?
Macs.

43. Favourite sushi?
Tobikko (fish roe)

44. Favourite breakfast?
Pancakes? Bacon and eggs? Nasi lemak? O.O?

45. Spaghetti – tomato, cream or pesto sauce?
Tomato! Love my mum’s spag bol :P

46.Beef – rare, medium rare, medium, well-done?
How I know? -_-

47. Restaurant you frequent most?
Crystal Jade.

48. Best dining experience?
Can’t remember... I think in some Sydney Chinese restaurant.

49. Worst dining experience?
None.

50. Favourite book?
HARRY POTTER SERIES!

51. Favourite movie?
HP (: (got many more la)

52. Favourite artist writer?
Dunno.

53. Favourite actor?
Er currently Elvin Ng I guess.

54. Favourite actress?
Jeanette Aw and Jesseca Liu :D

55. Favourite record?
O_O?

56. Favourite singer?
None. I go for songs only

57. Favourite band?
S.H.E.!

58. Favourite lyrics?
Jesus, Take the Wheel - Carrie Underwood.

59. Favourite TV show?
Hanakimi!

60. Favourite newspapers?
Straits Times?

61. Favourite magazine?
Seventeen

62. Favourite flower?
Daisy (:

63. Favourite animal?
Dog.

64. Favourite country?
Australia always.

65. Favourite street (in your country)?
Caldecott Hill. (sounds real posh huh)

66. Favourite street (overseas)?
Elizabeth St. in Sydney!

67. Favourite sport?
Swimming

68. Scariest movie?
Shutter? -_-

69. Funniest movie?
forgot.

70. Favourite leisure activity?
Sleeping and gaming and drawing. (:

71. Favourite public transport?
MRT. So fun man.

72. Favourite weather?
Rainy

73. Dream honeymoon destination?
Western-influenced countries

74. Computer you use?
Compaq desktop.

75. Wallpaper on your computer?
Manga :D

76. Screen saver on your computer?
None.

77. How many hours on the internet a day?
Cut down to 2 to 3 hours.

78. Favourite blog?
Xiaxue

79. Favourite news site?
None.

80. Favourite site?
No preferences.

81. First pet?
Rabbit.

82. Favourite cartoon from childhood?
Tellytubbies -.- (I remember the “Baby Sun” vividly)

83. Favourite toy from childhood?
Barbie -.-

84. What makes you smile?
People. TV. God’s assurance. (:

85. What makes you cry?
Bad results from EXAMS.

86. Which celebrity would you like to be?
Will Smith. BECAUSE he is rich, doesn’t smoke nor drink, no divorce, no jail records. GREAT GUY.

87. What colour would you be if you are a crayon?
Orange!

88. If you can go back in time, which period would you want to be in?
When Jesus lived. I wanna see Him!

89. If you can have your own business, what would you venture into?
Dunno.

90. What TV program would you like to go on?
Chinese local dramas and American blockbusters.

91. How satisfied are you with your current situation?
Not much. I’m stuck in a class full of superdupersmartassnerdgeekfreaks and I don’t wanna be LAST in class. T_T

92. What would you rather be doing if you have a choice?
To be in Sydney.

93. The most important thing that has happened in your life?
God. He is everything.

94. What do you think you’ll be doing 5 years down the road?
Studying I guess.

95. Most desired now?
No school. Period.

96. Biggest worry now?
SCHOOL

97. Most unforgettable incident?
Can’t say :P

98. New year resolution?
Fantabulous results!!!

99. Your motto in life?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! WOOHOO!

100. Who do you want to answer “100 Things About Me”?
Anything bored enough to answer.


-The End-