I am ill today.
I didn't go to school.
I had fever. Oh yay.
And i found out there was a physics quiz today. Silly me.
Now i crave for not only a pair of FBTs, but i want a Little Miss Shirt.
I asked around and i realised more of my classmates know than my other msn buddies.
Ooh. Shoppers. xD
And it is unfair Priscilla has 2. She refused to give me 1. Such a bad friend.
I was asked by Priscilla to write this.
Priscilla, Euux R0xx'`(:
Okay with that done, I can move on.
Wanting a Little Miss Shirt is an understatement. I am dying for one. I suddenly have the terrible urge to possess one! Just one only!
Esther mentioned how EXTREMELY over-rated they are. burst my bubble. ): Since mostly everyone is donning these t-shirts. D:
Oh well. (: Elizabeth Chang took 40mins to eat dinner.
Charmaine is writing her CommonWealth Essay. We came up with the name of her main character.
Jaena Chua.
Jaena = Li En
Chua = My surname! lol!
I obviously volunteered my lovely surname. Tsk.
And Charmaine is mean to me. She likes to see me sad. We were wallowing in grief together just now. For some personal and indescribable reasons. ;D
I don't know if i should go to Izabella's party tmr. Later i infect her how. Though fever and headache is not contagious. Must be cautious, still.
Anyhow, I'll be wearing black tmr if i go. Yay. I already planned out my wardrobe.
Black.
That's the only thing i've thought of actually.
Go me.
Partially why i want to wear black tmr is that, if i get pushed into the pool (which is VERY unlikely), and if i surface from the water wet, it's more difficult to see what i'm wearing inside. HAHA.HAHAHA. I am sick.
Additionally, Izabella stated it is not allowed to push people into the pool or you will get chased away. And thus, our party would be moved to her apartment. Which will be sad. We're all squashed in the sitting room. boo.
Charmaine just recalled creative writing pieces do not require numerous dialogues. And majority of her essay is filled with speech between different people.
Ah, poor soul.
Too bad Kiddo. (Taken from Charmaine)
Now she's panicking. Ha!
Oh. I have to eat my medicine now.
Toodles, people.
P.s
I asked a guy in maple to kiss my foot.Love,
Clara