I don't know why but i have the urge to post once more. O_O
I realise whenever i go online, i usually talk to Liz or Li En. Other than that, rarely conversing with other people. A small handful of times where i talk to Priscilla and other classmates.
Okay maybe more than a handful.
But majority of my time is filled up with talking crap with Liz.
I enjoy spouting rubbish to her. No offence, Liz.
But we do talk about substantial stuff okay!
Lol. And i end up usually laughing at/with Liz or vice versa.
A few minutes ago, i fell off my chair while talking to her.
Luckily it wasn't that painful..
Her jokes are somewhat funny and humourous. F3.
And she laughed in response when i told her i fell off my chair.
What a friend. XD
My current second hobby is browsing through friendster profiles and photos. Oh, and blogs too. If i got the time. Haha.
Just to see all the vain bimbos and ah lians. Lol.
I don't know why.
Just indulging in that incorrigible bad habit of looking at them critically.
I should not. D:
But i discovered a lot of stuff. :D
I think i'm going to really suck at piano.
I don't even practise.
As a result, my teacher gets annoyed.
(HA!)
Now have FUSION and Piano Concert to go for on the 23 and 24 Feb.
Ah. I'll be dead beat this way.
Darn. My msn is lagging again. Why must this happen of all times!?
I typed 'Yes' for like 20 times still unable to be sent.
"The following message could not be delivered to all recipients"
I'm tired of that message.
Okay and now i'm typing "REALLY" continuously as it is also can't be sent.
Pity me. ):
Ah Liz is modifying another picture with both my face and hers. Except now she's donning spectacles. Much better i'll say.
And then i can put it up as my dp. Yay.
I just saw Liz's brother's photo.
Small eyes just like me.
Haha. Spiky hair too -.-"
Rofl. No offence, Lizzo.
Have chinese tuition on Tuesday and Theory class on Thursday.
Busy week. D: But i'll cope.
Clara is the best name in the world,
Clara