<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, January 26, 2008, 11:33 AM

I really don't want to abhor flats.
But they give me blisters the first time i wore it.
I heard it seasons overtime and then no more blisters.
But that means i have to wear it more often.
With plasters as protection.
Lol.
I got really low for commonwealth essay.
Lower than Li En.
WANT DIE CAN.
I wrote crap anyway.
I don't care much. (:
This entire week was filled with tests, preparation and revising.
Next week got history test.
I better start revising for it.
And PL's ex-head prefect two years ago, talked to me on the phone yesterday.
xD
such an honour! HAHA.
She's exceptionally smart.
I don't think i can even reach 6 points, let alone 2. D:
SHE GOT 2 POINTS!
Pro neh.
273 for PSLE (Same as Caleb)
But she chose to stay in PL till Sec4.
Loyal, much.
Currently, she's now in RJC (Li En's dream JC)
Almost everyone there achieved around 2 points or less. Some got 4 but appealed in.
Good luck, Li En.
Get two points. haha!
:D:D
Yesterday there was a Math test. Omega helped me with the revising.
But i think i fail la.
I couldn't solve the first question!
Wait, i could. But everyone had different answers.
I pray very hard my answer is correct.
Oh, and i definitely got my last question incorrect as well.
I wrote crap.
I honestly didn't know how to solve it.
INVERSE PROPORTION!
Then have to combine it with 2 inverse proportions.
I was blank.
Oh well.
it consists of 5% of my entire mark.
Bites lip.
Sorry Omega if i failed you.
(Lol)
But physics was okay. I studied with him too.
And i didn't realise there was a Narrative Essay test yesterday too!
So i just did the compo impromptu, without any preparation whatsoever.
Melancholic me.
I'm really sad about my lit too. D: I knew the passage and the questions!
THEN I NEVER GO THINK ABOUT IT AND PREPARE.
Dammit.
(how i knew the passage and questions, it's a secret.)
Okay.
Now i shall be positive and channel all my thoughts on the upcoming history test.
Yay.
Hope i do well. ):
I need to get an A1 this year for history.
Last year was so close.
74.5
WALAO.
They didn't round it up, unfortunately.
Sighs.
Alright, i shall go now.

P.S Sorry charm! I'll change your pic some other time! :]

-CLAR