<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Sunday, January 13, 2008, 1:07 AM

I'm so sorry Eleanor! The quiz was supposed to be done on yourself. Not me. But anyway i shall still post it. (: And we had some communication problem as my computer was lagging alot and i couldn't convey the correct message to you. I'm really sorry! D: If you don't want to re-do the quiz, it's alright. I understand cos it's my fault. Sorry! I tried telling you but you got the wrong idea. Anyway here's the quiz you did on me. Mostly guessing and i must say. They're definitely funny. Ah Chua. Haha.

1. Birthdate?
somewhere in may

2. Place of birth?
singapore

3. Blood type?
dunno my guess is o

4. Height?
155cm?

5. Weight?
503

6. Shoe size?
5

7. Work? Study?
wad toking you? Ohh. Um. work

8. Childhood nickname?
ah chua

9. Average hours you sleep in a day?
6-7h

10. Time you go to bed?
11pm on schooldays. 1am on weekends

11. Any siblings?
younger bro.

12. Eyesight – short-sighted, long-sighted or perfect?
Short-sighted ):

13. What languages do you speak?
Mostly English. Chinese French jap and Korean. Oh I forgot. Egyptian also.

14. What languages would you like to speak?
Japanese & French and malay

15. Nickname on Messenger?
stone

16. What do you collect?
Eleanor rocks posters

17. Model of handphone you are using?
nokia 353

18. What is on your shopping list?
lipstick

19. Favourite t-shirt brand?
dunno.. auntie brand?

20. Favourite cut of jeans?
Currently boot

21. Favourite fashion designer?
the same one that paris has

22. Favourite clothing label?
OP

23. Favourite shoe label?
Charles And keith

24. Favourite bag label?
loius vuitton or something liddit

25. Most dominant colour in your wardrobe?
hot pink

26. Most worn-pair of shoes?
Your favourite pair of ah lian flip flops

27. Favourite shampoo?
head and shoulders

28. Favourite conditioner?
dunno don’t use

29. Favourite bath product?
face soap

30. Favourite facial product?
St. Ives Apricot Scrub :D:D

31. Favourite cosmetics?
Dunno. Red Earth?

32. Favourite art movement?
Avant-garde.

33 Favourite artist?
none

34. Favourite gallery?
Dunno.

35. Favourite cold drink?
pepsi

36. Favourite hot drink?
coffee

37. Favourite flavour of ice-cream?
vanilla and cookies and cream and choc chip

38. Favourite cuisine?
dunno either Chinese or western

39. Favourite sandwich?
dunno the egg kind with a bit of mayo.

40. Favourite cake?
vanilla sponge with fruit

41. Favourite chocolate?
anykind

42. Favourite fast food?
long johns

43. Favourite sushi?
Tobikko (fish roe)

44. Favourite breakfast?
Pancakes!

45. Spaghetti – tomato, cream or pesto sauce?
Tomato! Love my mum’s spag bol :P

46.Beef – rare, medium rare, medium, well-done?
medium rare

47. Restaurant you frequent most?
some small Chinese restaurant called lai wah which sell really good stuff

48. Best dining experience?
any buffet

49. Worst dining experience?
dunno

50. Favourite book?
dunno too many

51. Favourite movie?
in million

52. Favourite artist writer?
Dunno.

53. Favourite actor?
none

54. Favourite actress?
used to be Felicia and Jeanette but I’m not sure now

55. Favourite record?
????

56. Favourite singer?
dunno

57. Favourite band?
S.H.E.

58. Favourite lyrics?
I dunno beauty and the beast>>>?????

59. Favourite TV show?
erm


60. Favourite newspapers?
Straits Times

61. Favourite magazine?
eight days or teenage

62. Favourite flower?
tulip

63. Favourite animal?
horse

64. Favourite country?
new Zealand or switzerland

65. Favourite street (in your country)?
lame question

66. Favourite street (overseas)?
I dunno!

67. Favourite sport?
Swimming

68. Scariest movie?
none I don’t dare to watch

69. Funniest movie?
many

70. Favourite leisure activity?
Sleeping and gaming

71. Favourite public transport?
MRT. So fun man.

72. Favourite weather?
cloudy

73. Dream honeymoon destination?
new zealand or switzerland

74. Computer you use?
HP? I think

75. Wallpaper on your computer?
my bros pangya character

76. Screen saver on your computer?
bubbles

77. How many hours on the internet a day?
1-2 hours?

78. Favourite blog?
dunno

79. Favourite news site?
dunno

80. Favourite site?
what rubbish???!!!

81. First pet?
fish.

82. Favourite cartoon from childhood?
Tellytubbies or high 5

83. Favourite toy from childhood?
Barbie

84. What makes you smile?
God

85. What makes you cry?
Bad results from EXAMS.

86. Which celebrity would you like to be?
I seriously dunno. None I think

87. What colour would you be if you are a crayon?
lime green

88. If you can go back in time, which period would you want to be in?
When Jesus lived. I wanna see Him!

89. If you can have your own business, what would you venture into?
something christianj I think

90. What TV program would you like to go on?
Chinese local dramas

91. How satisfied are you with your current situation?
Not at all

92. What would you rather be doing if you have a choice?
To be in some mountain alone with God

93. The most important thing that has happened in your life?
God. XD

94. What do you think you’ll be doing 5 years down the road?
Studying I guess.

95. Most desired now?
I dunno

96. Biggest worry now?
SCHOOL anything to do with that word, yupps

97. Most unforgettable incident?
dunno

98. New year resolution?
maybe to be more patient?

99. Your motto in life?
dunno

100. Who do you want to answer “100 Things About Me”?
DUNNO

Second post of the day!

-Clara(:
apologises