<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 8:27 PM

PRISCILLA! I beg you with all of my heart, Please oh please don't ever change your password again. Or if you don't want me to use your acc, please let me remove my thief equip! You don't know how PAINFUL it is if i see all of them gone! The stuff i have accumulated after all these months/years. I will DIE if they are all gone. Don't let your sisters sell the equip please please please. Or i will die for you to see. ): AHHH! Get well soon! I need to talk to you about maple. Ah. I'm freaking. I think i'm over-reacting. Sorry. I think i better remove my stuff ASAP.Shall go create new acc. :D
Today was boring without PT. Sat alone during history, geography and English. O.o Boo. I have no time to buy Izabella her present. Unless i go out tmr. :O Darn. Liz afking. And maple is boringg. XD No one seems to be online. Oh well. I seemed to have exhausted all of my brain cells on thinking of what to write for this post.
Just got news from Priscilla she didn't do anything to the acc. Yay. I shall swiftly transfer my items to a new acc i'll be creating. Truth is, I'm afraid of her sisters who will sell my poor precious darling equips/items. Not her. haha. Be happy, Priscilla.

-C L A R A