<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Thursday, January 3, 2008, 5:39 PM

Second day of school and i'm stressed out. I didn't know home economics is stressful. So much theory and blah blah and project work. Cooking only starts 3 weeks later. T.T What's the point. And physics. It was exceptionally boring as well and Izabella started doodling aimlessly. I was just day-dreaming. Though at the end, i got green pen ink on my nose. Izabella laugh like crazy when she saw me. After Stephanie pointed out that is. My partner didn;t even notice my nose was green. Then Elvina started singing Rudolph the green nose reindeer. Lol. Haha. Melodi laugh and laugh and laugh. And i missed Priscilla today. )): I don't think she missed me much. Sigh. And yes, i also missed Omega. Nothing to do since lessons were boring, just think about him lor. o.o Izabella introduced me as cute and small and rarely gets angry. Ha. The physics teacher was smiling...? Art was similarly boring. I'm the only artistic one who can draw in the group, according to Melodi. And excluding Elvina who is anime fan. EHhhhs. I want to go to ACSI. Got laptopp. D: Can play computerr at schooll. ): Anyway, here's Omega's 100 questions about me Quiz.

100 Things About Me Quiz

I was tagged by Clara.

1. Birthdate?
28 September 1993

2. Place of birth?
Singapore!

3. Blood type?
O plus. But I won’t donate blood =P

4. Height?
A bit more than 160cm I think.

5. Weight?
OMG FAT! =(

6. Shoe size?
uhh.. US or UK?

7. Work? Study?
Slack :D

8. Childhood nickname?
My initials.

9. Average hours you sleep in a day?
A lot!(:

10. Time you go to bed?
Uhh.. when I got nothing to do. Except for homework.

11. Any siblings?
2 sisters. Yeah that sucks =(

12. Eyesight – short-sighted, long-sighted or perfect?
Contacts! :D for shortsighted people.

13. What languages do you speak?
English.

14. What languages would you like to speak?
Anything but Chinese.

15. Nickname on Messenger?
Omega(:

16. What do you collect?
hmmm.. let’s see.. erm.. dust?

17. Model of handphone you are using?
Sony Ericsson W880i! Sexy


18. What is on your shopping list?
I don’t have one.

19. Favourite t-shirt brand?
EX(:

20. Favourite cut of jeans?
no jeans dammit =(

21. Favourite fashion designer?
Is this question for girls?

22. Favourite clothing label?
Why is the sky blue?

23. Favourite shoe label?
uhh.. asics. If that’s a shoe label.

24. Favourite bag label?
None I think.

25. Most dominant colour in your wardrobe?
Black( nope, I’m not emo) and white.

26. Most worn-pair of shoes?
Asics Gel Cumulus or something.

27. Favourite shampoo?
anything.

28. Favourite conditioner?
don’t use one?

29. Favourite bath product?
No favourites. But I use dove =P

30. Favourite facial product?
Oil control films! The blue tissue paper! Fun :D

31. Favourite cosmetics?
do guys use cosmetics? I mean.. not gay ones.

32. Favourite art movement?
Art sucks!

33. Favourite artist?
Art STILL sucks! People who do art too! =P

34. Favourite gallery?
National Library. NOT.

35. Favourite cold drink?
Lots.

36. Favourite hot drink?
Milo! And some others I think.

37. Favourite flavour of ice-cream?
Cookies and cream :DD

38. Favourite cuisine?
cannibalism!(:

39. Favourite sandwich?
subway!

40. Favourite cake?
ice cream cake.

41. Favourite chocolate?
almost all(: especially dark chocolate, almond-ed chocolates and kinder bueno!

42. Favourite fast food?
KFC. or mac’s.

43. Favourite sushi?
Salmon! Sashimi too.

44. Favourite breakfast?
Portuguese AHAHA!

45. Spaghetti – tomato, cream or pesto sauce?
Bolognese and carbonara.

46.Beef – rare, medium rare, medium, well-done?
medium-rare or medium. Or raw (really.)

47. Restaurant you frequent most?
quite a lot(:

48. Best dining experience?
Shangri-La Hotel’s The Line i think. But like, $100+++ per person?

49. Worst dining experience?
Xiamen Shooting and Archery Academy’s very own canteen.

50. Favourite book?
Eragon! And Eldest.

51. Favourite movie?
Lord Of The Rings!

52. Favourite artist writer?
Lactobacillus acidophilus.

53. Favourite actor?
Your mom.

54. Favourite actress?
uhh.. hot ones =P

55. Favourite record?
what’s a record?

56. Favourite singer?
Lots.

57. Favourite band?
Lots too! And Good Charlotte rocks.

58. Favourite lyrics?
Fack by Eminem (kidding. Nice lyrics though =P)

59. Favourite TV show?
Hi-5?

60. Favourite newspapers?
The Straits Times.

61. Favourite magazine?
I don’t read any

62. Favourite flower?
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Uhh.. None for you.

63. Favourite animal?
Scorpions(: if they’re animals, that is.

64. Favourite country?
OMG NOT CHINA

65. Favourite street (in your country)?
San Street! haha.

66. Favourite street (overseas)?
Rockafella.

67. Favourite sport?
Air rifle, swimming, tennis, badminton, cycling.. TRIATHLONS ROCK :D

68. Scariest movie?
Scary movie 1, 2, 3 and 4?

69. Funniest movie?
Kung Fu Hustle I think.

70. Favourite leisure activity?
Slacking, sleeping, smsing, msn, playing games, lots.

71. Favourite public transport?
Taxi.

72. Favourite weather?
snow! Skiing rocks luh!

73. Dream honeymoon destination?
on the bed~ oh yeah!

74. Computer you use?
Dell desktop/Fujitsu Tablet PC

75. Wallpaper on your computer?
D.A.R.E. (youth ministry of New Creation Church)

76. Screen saver on your computer?
blank! Save power for my tablet(:

77. How many hours on the internet a day?
How about none? =(

78. Favourite blog?
Kissmywall =P and a few others I can’t mention.

79. Favourite news site?
uhh www.maplesea.com for news and updates.

80. Favourite site?
2.7 class forum!

81. First pet?
Rabid dog. I remembered it ate my slippers dammit.

82. Favourite cartoon from childhood?
Mickey Mouse and Friends, some train with a face, teletubbies. And lotsa other crap =P

83. Favourite toy from childhood?
GameBoy Colour. Haha.

84. What makes you smile?
When Clara says she likes me :D

85. What makes you cry?
When Clara says she hates me =( aww..

86. Which celebrity would you like to be?
uhh.. not a china one.

87. What colour would you be if you are a crayon?
Yay! A green one!

88. If you can go back in time, which period would you want to be in?
why can’t go forward =(

89. If you can have your own business, what would you venture into?
some business where you slack and still get lots of money!

90. What TV program would you like to go on?
Barney! So I can kill him. I don’t like purple gays dancing around my tv

91. How satisfied are you with your current situation?
9subjects, sucky class, year director as a teacher, can’t use the computer(can’t msn! =( ) how satisfied am i? go figure.

92. What would you rather be doing if you have a choice?
Clara(:

93. The most important thing that has happened in your life?
Getting saved(: and going to D.A.R.E. and getting to know Clara =P

94. What do you think you’ll be doing 5 years down the road?
OMG I SKIPPED NS :DDDD

95. Most desired now?
new class, dammits!

96. Biggest worry now?
my class. And school.

97. Most unforgettable incident?
uhh. Quite a few.

98. New year resolution?
slack! And still do well for sec3. somehow.
99. Your motto in life?
slack :D

100. Who do you want to answer “100 Things About Me”?
my friends so I can know more about them(:
People I don’t like so I can waste their time answering useless questions =P