<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Friday, February 29, 2008, 8:37 PM

Caleb is my new brother.
Dump Colin and take Caleb!! Haha.
Today was funfunfun and interesting during debate!
We went RI :D
The school grounds are fantabulous, but that's because i haven't seen Hwa Chong yet. (:
Need to go HCI and MGS. *Prays hard we get to go there for debate next time* ;)
Sadly, i couldn't recognise anybody. (Not used to looking at ben's and other guys' pics, how to recognise so easily. xD)
I like the air-conditioned classroom. It was nice.
There were pictures of anime pasted up on the walls. Meaghan went insane. lol.
And a new found fact is; Karen is same height as me. And she's a year older. Heh.
Also, i realised i look younger than all my sec1 juniors. They have OLD faces! Lol!
Haha, when Jamie, Wye Syn and I were walking out of the school, well we were attempting to find our way out, a guy asked us if we knew how to go out.
And at this point of time, we were already nearing the entrance. o.o
Umm, at least he was being courteous and helpful i guess.
I reckon he was also from debate. Somewhat recalled him walking into the classroom.
I still like RI's campus. ): so huge and spaceous! Sigh.

Today was a fun day. Tmr going out with Priscilla. (:

Happy Birthday in advance, Priscilla.

Clar.