<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, February 2, 2008, 12:17 PM

I have finally learnt the basics on how to use photoshop. (:
Yay. I merge two pictures together and after a while, i successfully did it.
Before that, it was quite confusing. At least i completed it.
I think i type slow, compared to li en. D:
I need to mug for Chinese later.. ):
Oh no. We have to go out later. T.T
At least it beats staying at home.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.
I'm bored.

This makes my post longer (: HAHA.
Liz made another pic of us together. It's nice. ;D
Love it alright. Very happy about it. xD
I really don't know what to post anymore.
My life is boring.
Uninteresting.
GOoBye.
We made kebabs and potato salad yesterday, during homec.
Our potato salad had too much salt in it. -.-
And the kebabs tasted weird.
Bindhu went to drop one on the ground.
So considerate of her.

Love,
Claraaa.
CNYCNY moneymoenymoeny.