Today was interesting. (:
Yet tiring as well.
Had history and compre test. I hope i don't fail history.. D:
I'm appalled at my maths marks. O_O
It is shocking. I expected to fail. -.-
That was why i was 'OMG-ing'.
Lolx.
hahaha :D
Thanks omegaaa:D for helping me with the preparation. ;)
Tomorrow i shall study for Chinese. Have to do it in detail.
Spend my entire Saturday studying. Oh well.
Priscilla wanted to be emo today cos of Maths.
Too bad she failed. She still continued laughing.
And apparently, today i made an extremely hilarious joke according to her.
Frankly, not once did i find it funny. But watching her laugh is equivalent to laughing itself.
Infectious laugh!
We were talking during English test. Haha.
Mrs Wong stared at us suspiciously.
Oh, and can cheat during History test. xD
Reason being our physics teacher who was conducting the test for us.
He doesn't care much.
But eventually, we still didn't copy luh.
Probably concentrating too much on the paper.
I was rushing. Not enough time left. ):
I really really hope i don't fail.
After that ordeal last year, i definitely do not want to experience it again.
Being depressed isn't fun.
And emo people suck.
No offence people.
After school, it was sec1 orientation in LD.
Debate combined with drama for the first hour. :D
Yay.
I have closer friends in drama than debate. o.o
Anyway, we were all happy that we were combined.
(Me and my good friends in drama)
I know Sara was jubilant. ;D
Bindhu was similarly elated and probably Phillida too.
Oh yes, Rachel too. (:
I sat with Rachel later on during the first game. ;D
And Ilene too. They said we had to sit with someone who is the different level from you.
Naturally, i sat with Ilene. And then i couldn't be bothered to find someone else.
So that's why i sat with Rachel. Ha.
Later, the debate girls had to go to watch a debate among our sec4 seniors.
It was long alright.
The sec1s came along too.
And sadly, to my utter horror, I'm still the shortest in Debate.
ALL THE SEC1S SO FREAKING TALL LAAA.
There was this one girl who was only slightly taller.
But still considered taller. ):
Poor me.
And i finally realised on Wednesday, during fencing, that i was petite. Lol!
Bindhu pointed it out and after pondering about it, it finally dawned on me i was.
I never ever thought of it, really. -.-"
But still got people who have an even more petite frame.
The skinny ones! And short too.
haha.
At the end of it all, i went back with Ilene. ((:
Her dad drove us back. Yay no need take bus.
And now i'm slacking till tomorrow when i pull up my socks and study madly for Chinese.
I hate Chinese. D:
It's not fair. We have school on Wednesday. :( If only there wasn't.
Dreadfully, it is so.
I am morbid, I wonder why.
I'm also languid.
Waiting for Liz to come online.
Looking at friendster is so thrilling!
I'm weird. Lolzxzxzzzzzxzxz.
-Clara (:
You really have low EQ.
I specially went to talk to you, you were indifferent as usual.
I doubt you even bothered.
Like wth la.
Always like that. You are simply insensitive.
You don't care about other people's feelings. T.T
Ah i don't care anymore.