I'm blogging cause firstly, i cannot play Sims 2 as my mother is hogging the desktop and secondly, I haven't blogged about Friday, Saturday and today's events.
Friday.
Good Friday. I went out with uhm, Priscilla. :D First we went to her church gathering.
Correction. Her cell group's gathering with nice food to eat. LOL. At some apartment in some condo. haha.
It was at um (i forgot the name) somewhere near yishun. Heh. We stayed for a while there, to indulge in the free food and then went off to suntec.
Li En was at suntec too. We didn't realise. Only when i found out at night on msn. Sigh.
So wasted.
Anyway, amazingly we took an hour from yishun to suntec as we decided to walk very slowly cause we had a lot of time on our hands. :D
Step up 2 only started at 3.20pm.
And we left at 1pm+ i think.
Okay, now i think we took more than an hour to walk/take MRT there.
I'm so proud of ourselves. xD
Just to travel there, we took so utterly long.
And the MRT ride there was not that long ok.
And THEN. We got lost at Suntec too!
Haha! That's why when we reached there it was around 3pm alr.
Hoho.
Similarly, when we attempted to go back home, we also got lost.
We so pro.
And during our extremely exhilarating ordeal, we actually shopped. rofl.
I bought her a pencil case. D:
My poor moneyyyyy.
Priscilla Tan, you owe me
so much money.
Though the pencil case was a saddening
gift to her.
It was actually supposed to be a bribe.
She even suggested it. o.o
Anyway, we finally made our way back on our own to the MRT station.
Yay. hoho.
The end of my nicenice
Friday Good Friday.
Then Saturday.
I had to wake up at 7am :/
Wait, even earlier.
To get ready for the wedding. Sigh.
I didn't even practise my piece for the wedding lol.
Haha~ Still played it properly i think.
Had to play it twice. -.-
Cause there was a delay in the wedding. So no music, so my aunt had hinted for me to play again.
So i did.
Oh well.
Wasn't that good anyway.
I think make up isn't nice.
I don't like the feeling of it. o_o
Ha. Hm, overall, the wedding in the morning was moderately good.
Heels are hard to walk in. I had to wear it for VERY long. Ehs.
I felt hot in my dress. Felt like taking it off after the wedding.
BUT MY CLOTHES WERE MISSING.
I only got my clothes at like 5pm. sob.
Luckily, Joyce brought me a pair of FBTs and a random shirt for me to wear meanwhile. (:
Thank goodness for her. :D
Hm, yeah, then the tea ceremony which i'm not exactly involved and then the dinner.
That sums it all of my tiring day yesterday. [;
And finally, today! Easter<3
Yaaaaaaay!
I didn't go to church though. :X
So unholy.
Lolx. ):
Jesus had risen today 2000 years ago. :D
Hoho.
Don't know how the easter eggs and bunnies came about. -__-
It's incredible that people can make up so many other stories just from easter itself.
Hmm. O:
Anyway, when i went online today i was exceptionally jubilant. (:
haha, Liz revamped my blog. Modifying the text and stuff. Wow, she's really
Goood. (:
Once again, Thank You Liz!
You made my day! xD
And so, i spent my day on the computer the whole day. Heh.
:]
Was playing Sims 2 too.
I'm officially addicted man. It's bad for the eyes. Haha.
Though the Sims make out very weird. o.o
I must learn how to make a baby.
Then can add to the family. HAHA.
Okay, so the end of my Easter!
Although i didn't exactly celebrate it.
I shall stop now.
Happy Easter everyone! (:
-Claz