<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, April 8, 2008, 6:02 PM

Damn funny. Though i look unglam heh.
L.O.V.E ♥
The things we do during Violin lesson(:


Ha. It's been 3 days since i've blogged.
I didn't go online yesterday cause i was having a headache
and trying t prove my point that i was not going to be online yesterday night
to Priscilla.
Hoho.
Anw, we had NAPFA on Mon.
It's like hellll.
Ok, maybe not.
But yes. horrible.
Though i did get As, but that's besides the point.
Haaaha, i'm random.
I wish i had gotten 9s for Shuttle run. ):
Priscilla tried to encourage me to get 9s
but sadly, NOoooo I didn't get it.
I expected Niki to get a faster timing than me in shuttle run.
She only beat me by 0.03 secs. o.o
Yeh, still beat me but only by so little! Yay.
HAHAA.
I shall aim to get 8s next year loll.
If that's even possible.
Why did Sylvia beat me in SBJ )):
It's simply infuriating.
but NEVERMIND.
If i were her height, i bet i hit 2m+
So that's okay.
Iwillnotletherubitinmyface.
And now, poor me is suffering from muscle aches all over.
When i laugh, my stomach hurts.
Ohnoooss.
Hopefully, i pass my 2.4
Hopehopehope.
That's the only aspect where i lose all the points in.
Sigh.
I feel like micturating suddenly.
I'm random.
Anw, 2.4 sucksss.
NAPFA suckss.
though i have to be glad i don't fail my 5 items.
Hoho, all As.
OH DEAR.
Tmr is chinese oral! AHHHHH.
And i'm going second.
Poor Izz is going 1st. :S
Soyes,
I'm going to practise for Oral now;D

Yay, i get to go out on Sat!

Adios:D

Claz