<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Wednesday, April 23, 2008, 8:54 PM

We had an extremely exciting history lesson today.
Especially the part where Priscilla and I looked like complete idiots.
Haha, it was simply hilarious la.
Initially, Izabella gave out the international friendship day cards,
where you have to write a note to your buddy,
preferably to thank and write nice things to her.
Priscilla was a NICE friend, and decided to write hers there and then,
and told me to write to her too.
Cos you see, we are buddies.
So yes.
I told her to write something wholeheartedly,
AND SHE MUST MENTION HOW NICE I AM TO PAY FOR HER FOOD CONSTANTLY.
Oh, she agreed. And even said her card was nice.
I wrote mine too lol.
so while Ms Lee was teaching,
we "1...2...3... SHOW!"
LMAO.
We were like snatching each other's cards violently.
We were alr giggling somewhat.
Then when we flipped around the cards simultaneously,
and TADA.
International Friendship Day cards, just ruined like that.
Instead of Ily, both cards involved i hate you.
rofl.
It doesn't sound funny here,
but there it was damn funny lah.
We burst out laughing exceptionally loudly AND
everyone told us to shut up,
in fact, the entire room was shushing us lol.
Especially Melodi.
I think she specifically glared at Priscilla,
and screamed "SHUT UP!" terribly loudly.
Ear-splitting, not. LOL.
Her voice too low alr hahaaa.
Lucky we need not hand up the cards to our form teacher,
if not we die.
diediedie.
Priscilla's such a good friend man.

Will post the notes on next post. Gonna photoshop lol. BY liz :D

LOVE,
CLARA;D-