<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Sunday, April 13, 2008, 4:09 PM

Bindhu(:
Wow. Today's Sunday already.
I have been away from the computer for 3 days again.
Haha. I have been somewhat busy, i guess. (:
Hoho, band concert was fun.
Okay, the whole of Saturday was FUN.
Went to watch Spiderwick Chronicles with Bindhu. :D
We are too cowardly for our own good.
The show was not supposed to be scary,
and definitely not in the horror genre,
however, seeing how awfully afraid we were or
simultaneously raising our hands to cover our mouths/eyes,
I say,
We Suck.
:D
Thereafter, we walked around aimlessly,
and wasted much time as it was not 5pm yet.
Soyes.
We walked LONG.
Hm, then we went to Heartland mall,
to eat dinner with Jeanelle&Ee Lin.
Apparently, it was perpetually crowded with PL girls who were
planning to go to the band concert.
oh, i met Janelle and Bihui.
Which is unusual,
For me.
So it was very packed with Pl girls.
We ate at KFC,
and then we were off to schoooll[:
I was a busy person.
I had to look for Abigail and Melodi.
And we were all supposed to sit together.
And it's not only the 6 of us.
There were more.
And i lost Abigail on the way. ):
I'm a poor babysitter.
(I had to "look after" Abigail. Hoho)
anyway, I still managed to find her eventually.
And lost her at the end of the band concert.
HAHA.
Okay.
I'm happy cause,
I saw Stephanie's bf,
became high with Melodi,
took a lovers' shot with Melodi,
gave Gua a hug at the FOYER.
(So fun to come support people you know who are performing)
Had alot of hugs randomly from classmates,
Saw TITUS.
lmaolmaolmao.
Ok, strike that off.
Anw, fun band concert.
Haaaha.
I think the funniest part when,
the spongebob squarepants song.
I noticed only Priscilla and Yingbing shouting Spongebob Squarepants alone
initially,
then later other ppl from t audience continued on.
Haha, they very funny.
Only two of them at first.
Looll.
Amongst so many other ppl.
Rofl.
Overall, I think most of us had a wonderful time(:

Ah yes, let me talk about Friday.
I doubt i can get into the main debating team alr for U14S.
Sigh. I don't think i'm very good.
Anw, it's getting more stressful for us.
U14S is nearing already.
Two more weeks i think.
Omgomgno.
After tiring debate,
we had sec3 combination talk.
The Woman was supposed to sit with me.
but she ended up doing duty and
touring the school with other prefects,
and found ghosts.
More like scaring themselves.
All this while,
I was sitting with Izabella in the talk.
YES. I managed to receive two songs from her phone.
Yaayaay:D
One of that being a maple song. ;D
And the other, Who Am I.
Heh.
It was extremely boring.
Only my mother was listening.
My dad was trying not to fall asleep. =_=
The best part.
My mum made friends with Bindhu's mum,
without ME knowing till like at the end of the talk.
So wasted.
If only Bindhu came worrrrrrr.
And they were discussing stuff together.
I reckon it's about subject combinations.
So yar.
Hoho.
I was smsing throughout the talk.
It was quite blatantly obvious,
but haha. ;)
The end of my long day at school.
Arrived home at like close to 10pm.

And todayy,
Didn't go church. Heh.
Cut my hair,
that's about it.
Being stressed by my mum on subject combinations,
and i have to run 2.4 later.
To Practise.
)))))))):

Okay, i am done on my three days.
Yay.

Bye, World.