<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, May 17, 2008, 8:00 PM

Alright, the other post wasn't blogged my me.
By Priscillaaaaaaaaaaa.
But i still love you Ruth, lol. :D
Anw, I Lost My Phone.
Yes.
So now all the contacts are gone, no more numbers, no more songs,
absolutely nothing.
I shall not lament anymore.
What can I do.

So people, don't sms or call me anymore.
Directly contact my house number.

Sigh.
& omg, that noel or is it noelle guy, knows Gavin Lai manz.
He's from ACSI. -.-

Haaaaahaha.
Same church somemore.

Overall, this is a bad day.

And thanks Isabel, for the birthday post, which in the end, resulted in
"I LOVE ISABEL" post.
SOyeah, thanks haha :D

And Megan, it wasn't me tagging on your blog.
IT WAS PRISCILLA TAN.
Not Confession okay!
And wow, your friends ask you why N.Q's pic is on your blog.
Damn funny
Maybe you secretly crushing on him eh ^^
Just like how Priscilla....
hahahha.
Kidding, ah.

I'm really disappointed.
We also lost to ACSI...
Sad life.
But at least Megan came (:
Ahaha, gave me shock initially.
Thanks for the endearing card too.
With Pris&N.Q's gallery.
hahahaha.
okay, tired & upset.

Bye.