<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 6:32 PM


Hello!

Today was a fun day, at Bollywood Veggies Farm :D

We just mainly took loads of pictures instead of doing our work there.

Heh.

We got sprayed by water there, and everyone screamed like hysterical girly girls.

Well, those who got hit by the water anyway.

A few lucky ones went scott free, yes.

I'm so nice, I used Priscilla as my shield!

While she um, screamed:D

Haha, okay picturessssss lol.


You all ah, can go save the pics we took,

Since most of them are here (:




The only other photo i photoshopped ;D
Blur

The ghost under the curtain


Shabbna(:
Let's Pee.

4 people yeah :D


Banana cake :O


Yes, cover up, Shabbna. Don't let me take you ):

Haha, Althea&Steph:)
UNGLAM PHOTO OF MELODI!

Toilet, ha.
(:
This picture nice :DD

OMG WE LOOK SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE
I LIKE :D
Su may take one XD

^^ Hohooooo(:

I was scared to go in there, initially.
AND SO THE END OF OUR GEOG TRIP TO BOLLYWOOD VEGGIES FARM.
Sigh, gotta do Speech for debate now,
Sayonara.
Byeeeee;D