<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Sunday, May 18, 2008, 4:11 PM

Helloz.

I don't know what to blog about manz.
(:
I like the phrase "ftw" now.
So debate-ish language.
hahaha:D

Yayz, tmr no need go schooooollll.
yeah man~

Vesak Day, wake up late!

My toes still hurt, due to the incessant walking done yesterday.
I walked to and fro from J8 to RJ, approximately 4 to 5 times.
Imagine my anguish and agony.
In heels, particularly.

Maybe i ought to play maple now.
Since i've got absolutely nothing to do,
there's this monster carnival party quest thingy.
Seems rather interesting.
LIZ & PRIS, LET'S GO PARTICIPATE!
haha,
Though we need a character from lvl 30 to 50.
er, doubt i have one around that lvl,
unless it's a weak character, then yes.

Oh dear, I'm blogging about maple.
hahaha, it's been a long time since i've done this.
My life seems to centre around debate mostly nowadays.
Which is both good and bad at the same time.
Well, it's ended,
unfortunately and fortunately, too.
Sigh, I reckon I am going to miss this whole experience,
a rather enriching experience :)

-.- gah, i go maple lah.

Bye.

<3Clara