<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Friday, May 30, 2008, 2:14 PM

Tagged by Ben.

Name the 20 people you can think of right now.Don't read the questions till you named the 20 people. At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this.

(in random order)
#1 Priscilla
#2 Bindhu
#3 Liz
#4 Megan
#5 Sara
#6 Ben
#7 Charmaine
#8 Althea
#9 Stephanie
#10 Ruth
#11 Minqhee
#12 Cheryl
#13 Bryan
#14 Ivan
#15 Melodi
#16 Li En
#17 Colin
#18 Yining
#19 Izabella
#20 Yvonne ♥

How did you meet 14 (Ivan)?
- Through Charm.

What will you do if you don't meet 1 (Priscilla)?
- Sad lor. LOSE MY BEST FRIEND. hahahaha.

What if 9 (Stephanie) and 20 (Yvonne) dated?
- It'll be cool. They same height somemore.

Will 6 (Ben) and 17 (Colin) date?
- HAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHA. YES, PLEASE! I HOPE SO, REALLY. The height difference!

Describe 3 (Liz).
- Taller than me, slim, pretty, smart, artistic.

Is 8 (Althea) attractive?
- Haha, yes. ^^ There's a reason behind it.

Decribe 7 (Charmaine).
- Smart, small, sarcastic, cute. HAHA.

Know any of 12 (Cheryl)'s family?
- Yes. Her cousin:D

What will you do if 10 (Ruth) broke up?
- Cry with her, lol.

What language does 15 (Melodi) speak?
- English, Chinese, Japanese, French.

Who is 9 (Stephanie) going out with?
- She's single.

How old is 16 (Li En)?
- 14 years old.

When was the last time you spoke to 13 (Bryan)?
- Yesterday.

Who is 2 (Bindhu)'s fav singer/band?
- er, I don't know. :D

Will you ever like 4 (Megan)?
- Yes, in EVERY way. :D:D:D (Scare Megan)

Will you ever date 1 (Priscilla)?
- Yes. (I so sick, but it's okay.)

Is 19 single (Izabella)?
- Yep.

What's 18 (Yining)'s full name?
- Kwee Yi Ning ♥

Will you ever be in a relationship with 11 (Minqhee)?
- Ohhh, yeahhhhhhh. (:

What's the school of 3 (Liz)?
- Methodist Girls' School.

Where does 6 (Ben) live?
- Charm's neighbour

Favourite thing about 5 (Sara)?
- She's a good listener (:

The 5 people I'll tag is : Priscilla, Bindhu, Megan, Minqhee, Yvonne♥!