<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Wednesday, May 7, 2008, 7:23 PM

Yes, Finally!
Chem is OVER.
EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Well, short-lived happiness.
Whilst everyone else went to party after school,
we were stuck at school to prepare our case for Sat's competition.
Seriously, the canteen was literally deserted.
There weren't even queues that were constantly at the stalls daily.
It was heart-wrenching loll.
Luckily, Melodi accompanied me for a while.
Then she went off.
(PT went out with Sumay and co.)
So i went for debatee lor.
(:
Arrived back at like 7pm.
Real long training.
This is so sad.
At least gg AMK Hub with Pris tmr lol.
Okay, maybe after i finish my "Debate Homework" -__-
I shall go start on it now sigh.
MEGAN DON'T KILL ME ON SATURDAY PLEASE.
PLEASE.
BEG.
:D

Exams are over,
❤ Clara