This is Pris, and I'm helping Clara blog, as she is banned from the computer.
I shall take my leisurely time, and leave her hanging on an edge (:
I was told to post about our crazy sms' (not that I think they're funny or anything).
Okay, but here's the thing.
I deleted my "Sent Items", thus I will only be able to post what she said,
and what I THINK I said. YES (:
"Oh. Ok. Mfi.""What's mfi! What's that what's that!""It means i love you. HAHAha. Screw my mum."And I said something along the lines of, "Technically you can't screw your mom, cause that would mean you would be having sex with her. WHAT'S MFI!""Mother f_cking idiot:D to her. Have sex HAHAHA.""Omg faint. What profanities spewing out from your mouth.""Hehe. I scared you omg so fun. Haha the omg faint part was damn funny! Kissykissy."(Note from Pris: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S SO FUNNY.)
Priscilla said something." ........ I shalt restrain myself from screwing ________ too."I have no idea why she wanted me to post this.Note how I kindly edited her vulgarities.
I FROWN UPON VULGARITIES.
THEY ARE A NO-NO, YOU UNDERSTAND!
Omg faint, I have no idea how she can even say these type of things,
as she friend, I am speechless and appalled.
Okay, maybe that's because I'm so used to it.
Clara expresses great dismay and is distraught at the fact that she is unable to use the computer and blog for all of you out there, faithfully reading her blog.
I can just die from the stomach ache, vomitting, diahorrea and shitting.
Oh please, save me from this endless pit of continuous pain.
AHHHHHHHHH.
Peace out,
PRISCILLA ♥