As quoted by Ben:
"Clara is understanding and kind. She is sociable and a lot of strangers instantly turn into friends when they meet her. She is also likable and is everyone's favourite pal.Clara is smart and possible more brainy than me. Beneath the bespectacled face lies a innocent, kind and caring soul. She is indeed a good friend to make.
Haha."
Hello world.
CLARA IS FINALLY BACK FROM CAMP.
WAH, I MISS SINGAPORE LIKE CRAZY.
Though the hotel is real nice, and i loved my bed.
I honestly loved it<3
The ambience was really wonderful as well.
But whatever, it was overall rather okay lah.
Had to travel around 4 to 5 hours straight from Singapore to Malacca and vice versa.
Luckily i hadn't had the urge to pee :D
Hmm nothing else to say,
Yes.
Oh yes, I think my new addiction would be PSP(if i had one).
I never thought it'd be so fun.
I got patted on the head too by a p6 boy.
Very Sweet.
-_-
Oh, and many thanks to Lovely(haha) Liz for helping me change my blogskin
and re-doing the codes and such,
Thank you so much, Liz.
<333333
I like the colour, though yellow's not my favourite,
It's still bright and happy!
Thanks, Liz (:
<3you
Ah, oh right, the dedication to Ben.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall
. Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Ben is very smart and tall.
Yay, I'm done.
Moreover, it's 14 times.
for 14 year old Ben.
(or so i think)
In Malacca:
Guess who.
Guess who again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Okay, replying tags.
for fun :D
Bindhu: michael vartan is the sex? (Bindhu wants him eh)
Sara: Hello.
Sarah: Yeah, those gangsters are damn intimidating. Very scary eh. Surprised you got hounded too. :S
Althea: Haha, Sure Althea!(: But when does it end? Lol. I think you're in church camp nowz. Oh wellz. :)
Pris: HAHA, NIGEL BABY CUTE? LMAOOOOOOOO. Thanks!:D The bed was the bomb. Damn nice. I bet you'd swoon too. hoho.
Liz: LOL AH CHANG. Thankkk youuuuuu so muchhhhh! ILYILYILY<3 I CAN KISS YOU IF YOU WANT. ;D
Bindhu: HUGH GRANT haha. I'm not a fan of his, so it's okay (:
Dinnie: haha, of course. HAD LOADS OF FUN ;D k will link you :D
Ben: lolololol, yes Ben, I've posted. Hope you like it xD
<3 Clara