I'm back, FINALLY.
I'm so damn tired, with my whole body aching and all.
Blame it on the hard wooden floor we slept on and the meagre amount of sleep I had.
Almost everyone was in the same predicament.
And hahahaha, i'm so gonna change the subject for a moment,
cos I saw something SO DAMN FUNNY K.
____ went concert with Alison, HAHAHAHHA.
HAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHA.
Ok whateverrr, it's just funny cause the person(blogger) perceived it that way.
Then poor ____.
loooooooooooolllll.
haha okay.
Back to camp.
Anywayz, we basically did most of the activities similar to the sec3 camp.
So if there's camp next year, we'll be doing it again, since we've already done it this year.
Saw Trisha and Nicole today haha :D
They didn't look worn out or anything, in fact they seemed hyper. I wonder why (:
Oh yes, so in this sec2 camp, the activities are:
Abseiling/Zipline
Rock climbing
Belay School (Learnt how to belay)
Challenge rope course (High elements; high ropes)
Kayaking
General stations (Enforces teamwork, working cooperatively)
I think that's about it.
Maybe I forgot some.
Hm anyway, loved the abseiling, rock climbing, kayaking and the high elements.
Oh, and I realised I'm not afraid of heights, actually.
I just scare myself, but when I'm up there, I don't stone haha.
YAY. ;D
Izabella claims I'm fearless, lol.
But nah, I don't think so.
I was providing her entertainment when I did the high element.
Since she told me she laughed like crazy below me,
and I could hear her from how high above too.
OHOOHOHOHOHOOH.
THE BEST, IS WATCHING CLARICE MOK ATTEMPT THE HIGH ELEMENT.
She was lucky number one to be picked to go up first (:
hahaaaha, and she was whining and wailing like mad,
both on the ground before she went up and up on the course when she tried to get across.
HER LEGS ARE SO LONG, SO EASY TO REACH.
Cause our course was A tyre, a log, then a tyre again and another log.
They both move. And shake.
So when you get on them, it moves.
LIKE A SWING.
SO WE STOOD ON SWINGS 5 metres above the ground?!
Is it 5 metres? Aiya I dunno.
Clarice was a joy to watch.
With her constant "No, I cannot do it!" and wailing in agony up there,
we couldn't resist laughing.
Though it was bad to laugh.
Argh, but I bet she laughed at mine too, so we're quits.
Moving from tyre to log wasn't as easy as I expected.
Alright I didn't expect much lar. Since I watch Clarice's predicament.
I was terrified initially.
But hey, when I got up, it's okay what.
Not that scary haha.
Ppl thought I was crazy k.
AND THAT PRISCILLA TAN.
When I stood on the first log, I think,
and tried to get on the next tyre,
she shouted so damn loud to me (AND ALL THE STUDENTS THERE + INSTRUCTORS)
"THINK OF ACSI GUYS, CLARA!"
-.- -.- -.-"
Hm.
Practically all the students there assumes I like a guy from there.
Cos of the obvious declaration from my DEAR FRIEND.
Made my instructor and group members below laugh so hard.
Received comments from other friends as I past them later on.
Btw, the acsi guys thing is not true.
Pris is talking rubbish. =.=
Actually I wanted to do the challenge rope thingy,
where you JUMP OFF A PLATFORM TO CATCH THAT BAR.
Omg so coolz.
MELODI DID IT.
HAHA IT WAS SO CUTE.
Priscilla did the easiest - walking across a log.
HAHA.
Izabella couldn't do cos of that stupid girl who insists she has no height phobia, yet she stones as she climbs up to get to the platform.
She hadn't even attempted the course yet and had problems getting up.
I bet Izabella was pissed.
Since that girl held everyone up, and she couldn't try.
Bah.
Ok last thing, I slept with Clarice Mok.
HAHAHAHA.
In the not sick way.
At night, when bunking.
:D
And she's group leader somemore xD
Lucky she was in my mirror group, at least I could've someone i'm closer to there.
And lucky that Izabella was transferred to that group too.
We all stuck tgt (:
THE END.