Convo with Saraaaaa:)
THE GREAT ONE; my first experience with a natural waterfall. says:
got this damn sexy and hot angmoh
Clara ): says:
LOL
THE GREAT ONE; my first experience with a natural waterfall. says:..
from singapore
Clara ): says:
lolll
THE GREAT ONE; my first experience with a natural waterfall. says:..
i think international school.
Clara ): says:
ohhhhhh
Clara ): says"
you like him?
THE GREAT ONE; my first experience with a natural waterfall. says:
..
THE GREAT ONE; my first experience with a natural waterfall. says:
its a girl.
Clara ): says:
oh
Clara ): says:
HAHAHA
Clara ): says:
AHAHAH
Clara ): says:
HAHAHAHAHAH
Clara ): says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Clara ): says:
HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA
THE GREAT ONE; my first experience with a natural waterfall. says:
tsk
THE GREAT ONE; my first experience with a natural waterfall. says:
ahhaha
Added on by Sara:THE GREAT ONE; my first experience with a natural waterfall. says:
I AM NOT CROOKED
THE GREAT ONE; my first experience with a natural waterfall. says:
(:
------------------------
Haha, Sara likes that sexy angmoh (:
Anw today was boring. Stayed home.
Surprisingly, the day past really quickly.
I love Colin.
^^
MY BF LEH.
XDXDXDXDXD
I ate alot today.
I'm going to grow fat.
Yaayz.
Miss Liz ):
Wonder where she go.
Holiday?
Camp?
Banned from com?
Blocked me!?!!
Sheesh. Today I protected my brother.
And I
squeezed his butt.
:D
:D
:D