Here're the pictures for guitar concert. Additionally, BLACKMAIL for Mr Lim. WHOOHOO :D
They willingly posed for the pictures, please do not misunderstand and think I like him.
-Shudders-
Anyway, Enjoy ((:


MR LIM AND GF ♥

unglam hahahhah.

OMG LIZ'S SHOP!
I MISS YOU LIZ ♥
Another special post to Trisha:
Thank you for the wonderful rock candy you've personally bought for me.
Glad that you remembered me even when you were in Perth (:
And happy belated birthday (real late, since I couldn't wish you in Perth)
You'll get your present soon enough, haha.
AND YAY, GONNA BE TREATED TO ICE-CREAM ON SAT! ;D
ILY ♥
To Karen:
Hellooooo funny same height senior! Similarly, you've been a really nice and interesting senior towards me. I enjoy your company and your hugs too hahaha. Lovelove ♥
WO ♥ NI.
ATTEND MORE TRAININGS SO I CAN SEE YOU!(:
The end.
Sian and tired, night.