<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Sunday, June 29, 2008, 4:30 PM
Friends? Ha, I don't think so.

I realise nowadays I concentrate mainly on true friends. I mean, what exactly are they defined as? And who they are.
Constantly thinking, even at inappropriate moments. Now I know what I wish for.
I value true friends tremendously. Reflection, is a very addictive thing, once you begin and can't stop. I guess maybe it's just me. By reflecting, I gain insight and things just dawn on me all of a sudden. I relish in more information I thought up myself.

Idk why, but I enjoy this feeling immensely. Call me weird, whatever. So, on the topic of true friends. Who are the real true friends, who'll stick by you both in ups and downs in your life? Who are the fair-weathered ones, then? Oh, I can come up with many, definitely.

It's the quality that matters, not the quantity. The number of friends you have doesn't matter one bit, if they're all ready to abandon you at your dire need of help. This, is what most people have. The real friends, who stick with you through thick and thin, are rare. And so, if you've found one, treasure her/him.

Sorry, I seem to be preaching. Frankly, this is just to myself, so that I'll remember it. Hmm, I've numerous numbers of fair-weathered friends. But, am I one?
I really hope not. That's probably why I've been asking people if i'm one. Heh.
Negative responses though, of me being a fair-weathered friend. Hmmm.

I still don't know. I'm so confused. I absolutely despise "friends" taking advantage of another, and using the person. Which in turn, makes me pissed, and I shall go not on further :D

Okay, after all this, things indeed has become clearer.
I know who are my true friends, it doesn't matter if it's one, two or three.
Screw the rest, haha.

Really.
SCREW YOU.

Seeya.