<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 8:36 PM

-Removed Picture-
Amazing, I've got lots to blog about.
Gosh, Don't you just love THAT picture above!
Big hint : Look at the unglamest person of all, on the extreme right.
CM!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
Clarice, you haven't eat finish your food ah?
At least close your mouth right!
Were you in shock when the camera flashed and took you?
You look like you're eating a marshmallow.
Lastly, you are kewl.
:D
Tmr's there's history test, I only knew at the last minute when Yingbing called me.
Phew, luckily she did.
Sidetracking for a moment,
I really can't stand people who look down/a condescending attitude.
I'm so pissed off.
Whatever, yeah.
Gth.
Backk to what I was saying.
Hmm yes.
I'm gonna get a plan finally this Saturday!
YES!
People on my tagboard, you are all lamee.
Hahaha, what CC + CM?!?!
Mindless people spouting nonsense hurhur.
Proof that Clarice is damn lame k.
mok: i told clara she likes ___ guy
mok: then she dont want to admit
mok: then i confiscated her phone
mok: cause i feel that she is too young to get a bf
mok: then she say i am jealous
mok: hmph
mok: i am being concern ok
mok: one day she get raped then not my fault
----
I wanted to cry whilst reading it.
so damn funny lar clarice.
Yes, you are jealous rightright (:
I KNOW:D
And I'm not offended by what you said on my tagboard.
:D
Isabel&Sylvia, you two suckk! ; D
Clarice claims she has motherly love.