It was awesome, overall.
Yeah, it was interesting initially, but we all got terribly bored in due course.
Resorted to smsing, cam-whoring, gossiping and such, yes.
After Bob, we went to KAP.
I never expected I'd go there at 11pm in the night.
But anyway, went to the macs there.
Kewlz. Hahaha.
That's when the unfortunate fateful event occured;
my slipper broke.
It was horribly unlucky for a start,
secondly, I had to pause in the middle of the road while crossing,
then, I had to run across the road barefooted.
Sheesh, I loved that pair.
Thanks Rohan for lending me your slipper.
It was undoubtedly sweet of you to do so.
Thank you ! (:
Went home close to 1am.
Almost got killed by parents.
Close shave.
K, took lots of pictures.
Warning: Massive upload of pictures.
And UNGLAMS ! : D

Trisha's and my hand.

Some lead singer of some band, forgot hahahha.

Hahaa, Averyy.

Omg, this was the funniest picture. Rohan attempted to take a supposedly "group shot", and failed horribly, as he actually left HIMSELF out.
I was sleepy. Karen;Trisha loveesss.
Trisha ♥
Hmm, what kind of look is that eh? ;D

Cannot take it, he looks damnnnnnn innocent k! An overgrown 10-year-old. HAHA.

Unglam, much?

unglam #2

K, same. Unglam #3. Littlee boy tsk tsk!

TRISHAAAAAA

♥

: D

Candid shot by Trisha. I love it to bits. Just look at the blur kings.

"Group shot" #2. Trisha left us out. ): We were devastated.

MEGANMEGANMEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE THIS UNGLAM IS GOOD FOR YOU.

Click 3 lmaooooo.
----------------------
PL MusicalWent with Trisha, Max and her friend to the matinee. Loved the musical. It was a blast. : D Consequently, went out with Pris to J8. hahaha, to eat. We ate ice-cream and I got hurried home by my dad. sigh, spent barely an hour out. Oh well, PICTURES!

♥

PRIS AND TRISHA :D

kewlz. Blazer girl (:
hohohoho.
I think this picture's awesome. My slipper, Priscilla's court shoes and finally, Max's sports shoes. Lol.
GOODNIGHT BYE!