Okay, yay, finally put up the pictures ;D
Love this one to bits♥


Today was an alright day, there were only 3 subjects.
So yes.
I hate Chinese.
I've to prepare some chinese thingy for tmr.
Wth.
Surprisingly, the creative writing workshop seems rather interesting.
I think I may actually like it :D
Maybe one of our pieces in future could be used for the application of CAP.
Ha.
Okay, we also had public speaking.
Each group was assigned a motion/statement and which side of the house.
Basically, somewhat of a debate. But not that formal, yeah.
Thus, almost every group sent their debaters up HAHA.
It was damn hilarious.
Just debaters "debating" amongst ourselves.
Hohoho.
I wouldn't even call it debating.
Cuz it isn't meant to be.
But they made it such that everything became like a debate.
Lollllllll;D
Alison even wanted to POI.
roflmao!
Aiya, but I think it was allowed, so yes.
There were even definitions, clarifications and contentions.
Like WOW k!
But the speeches were only 2 mins, so it was alright.
HOooohoo.
The End.
I went home, Pris went for test.
Toodley too!(:
I LOVE THE PICTURE ♥