<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Thursday, July 17, 2008, 9:00 PM
I Am Sleepy

I almost fell asleep whilst playing the piano just now.

Anyway,
TODAY!

I LOST MY FACE! ):

Yes,
I officially lost face in front of the lower secondary AMP cohort (Sec1s and Sec2s mainly actually)

How did this happen?

IT'S WAS ALL AT NUS.
Ok so, we were doing on mathematical theory for a few games.
And there was this sticks game, where you cross out the sticks and the last one without a stick to cross is the loser.

I thought I was good lar!
Since I beat Pris and Melodi :D

But k la, k la,
shouting at sec1s are damn fun.
extremely.

I'm so bad hahahhaa.
Anyway, I seriously thought I could've have a chance to beat the professor.
And so, due to incessant persuasion, I did go up to try.
But I was afraid of losing face if I lost.
Hoho.

I ended up a laughing stock.
It seemed everyone had a laughing fit.
Esp Priscilla.
Should've seen her face.
Kewl.

"So, either way I'm going to lose right?"

"Er yeah.."

*people laugh*

Apparently, I turned red, according to pris.
Hahaha, I blushedddddd , omg i blushed.

I CALLED MR LIM, DADDY, ACCIDENTLY TODAY.

HAHAHAHHA
HAHAAHAHHA
HAHAHAHA

k BYE.
Tired.

"Mummy, you very stupid leh"
"And you very smart ah?"
"Ya."

Colin act smart.