Yesterday, didn't go for the poetry slam workshop.
None of my teammates could make it anyway.
Sooooooo, I went for the funfair, yes.
But we barely stayed long, approximately half an hour?
Then, Trisha and I waited for Karen and Max.
Yes.
Then went orchard.
blahblahblahblahblah, it was rather boring at first.
Uncomfortable, yes.
But eventually, everyone warmed up much.
I think Walter and Karen get along wellllllllll.
HAHAHAHAHA DON'T KILL ME KAREN.
Rather glad Karen came luh, if not I'd be feeling left out alone :/
We watched Hancock, it was flimed badly.
The camera kept on jerking up and down,
Karen wanted to vomit and felt dizzy.
And Trishaaaaaa, thanks for accompanying me though I know you really wanted to talk to the rest of them, esp Natalee. haha.
And for the nice ice-cream too (:
We ate at uh, ok i forgot the restaurant, before the movie.
Trisha and I shared hoho :D
Later on, Walter had to go home.
So left the 4 of us again, oh well.
Ate at NYDC, a mudpie. Haha.
Shared with Trisha again ((((:
Then camwhored like shiiitz. WHOO.
I realised I forgot to put in the SD card for my camera wth. -.-
So we used Karen's camera.
HAHA ALL THE PICTURES ARE GOING ON FACEBOOK,
once Karen sends them of course.
Oh and Trisha, I take back what I said about not wanting to go out with them anymore,
I wouldn't mind now. (:
But of course la, better if can go out with you and Karen only.
Neoprintsssss ahhhhhhhh.
Pictures another day(:
AVERY HAS THE WORST MEMORY EVER.