<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Sunday, July 20, 2008, 4:33 PM
Special Post for KAREN:D

Today my mum ran 10km at the Shape Run.
Yes.
No, she isn't the red lady, but the green one behind.
(Though I have to agree the lady has nice legs.)
Hahahaa, my mum looks so constipated.
Oh well, used my phone to snap that unglam picture (:
Didn't go church today, since we woke up so early to go watch her,
spent an hour plus waiting for her complete the race, tsk.
Then, I went home to sleep! ;D
Hahaaaha, very shiok.
Yes, I'm a pig.
Pigpig.
But someone's a greater pig than I am.
So I'm comforted by that thought :)
To My Lovely Senior, Karen.
Thank you for being such an awesome senior,
from accompanying me to events/outings,
to keeping my secrets.
Thank you for looking out for me,
and knowing when I'm feeling down and such,
or even feeling left out,
on Friday it showed how concerned you were for me,
with your comforting and understanding of my emotions at that precise moment.
Yes, we all had a mutual understanding and feeling, and I'm thankful that you did come along.
It's amazing how you and Trisha are in tune with my feelings and I'm extremely glad for it.
With your insanely bubbly character and ahem, funny jokes, you make me happy when I laugh.
Hahahaha, k.
I apologise for my moody behaviour on fri, spreading it to you and Trisha too.
Sorry ):
And YES YOU GONNA BUY ME SLIPPER?
REALLYREALLY?
YAY!
I miss that pair >:(
But ohwell,
thank you lots!
For everything you've done and being there for me and your timely offer to buy me another pair of slippers!
hahahahaha!
(dunno whether true or not. :D)
But anyhow, Thank you!(:
ILYYYY LOTSSSSSSSSS.

C: You all suck!
A: Grr Rawr!
R: So mean!
ok lame. byebye!