<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, September 13, 2008, 7:57 PM
Pictures of you, pictures of me


I miss everything that was lost,
everything that was once there,
friendships that were once forged,
but now inherently gone,
thoughts that were once held,
people who were part of my life,
for the slightest amount of time,
abilities that were outstanding at that point in time,
but now, thrusted to the side subconsciously.

I want to try,
I'm going to attempt,
to renew my friendships that were lost and long forgotten,
to have a taste of how I thought about issues before,
to try and be me again.

I've drifted away,
I forgot myself,
I couldn't remember how I was like,
I was too caught up in the present me,

I want to go back,
just a tiny glimmer of hope to revert back to my old self,
I'm willing to try.

I remember.
I miss everything that I had loved before.
Especially my unstoppable addictions :}

It brings back wonderful memories.

-once was lost,


found?