<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, October 4, 2008, 7:54 PM
(:


Post-exam stress.
That's what some of us are suffering from, haha (:
Just contemplating on how we're going to spend our days of freedom and absolutely boring periods of time, is mainly what post-exam stress is all about.

Sadly, I'm cooped up in my home, too, but thankfully,
tday I went out with Pris! to vivo :D
Disregarding the initial protest from my parents that i'm going out (AGAIN),
I have to commend myself for swiftly managing to get out of the house, hee.

We basically walked around the mall, after taking the train down to yck mrt to collect the blogshop items.
I think it's fun to write about my day, since I've got nothing to do at home now.
Oh wells.
Anyway, I had planned to buy my red converse,
however, insufficient moneyyyyy ):
hahhah, anyone wants to sponsor :d
Nevermind, I found ways to coerce some people to pay already(:


We went home close to 5. (short la, i know)

I love alvina !(;


I just want you next to me, a little taste of ecstacy; says:
HELLO WORLD. THIS IS BINDHU. YAY!
Ciao (: