|
|
Friday, October 24, 2008, 10:56 AM
Last day of school
Yesterday - last day of school, day where I cried the most, sent off the China people, the receiving of report books, and the revealing of our classes. I also didn't know why I broke down suddenly, I didn't even cry as much in p6 please. It was all so blurred and vague, and before i knew it, i was being hugged by Shabbna. Yes, I shouldn't have cried, after all, I did get in to my first choice. But I guess I was too attached to my very closest friends and they were the people who I was extremely reluctant to leave. I have to thank the Lord for allowing me to get into the same class as Pris, though. Melodi, too. Priscilla, Melodi, Elvina. We're all gonna go tgt yaye. Elvina's gonna so be my assembly-partner on the first day of school. :D She has always been, I'm going to miss you - Shabbna & Esther. So much that I'll replay the last (or second last) day of school constantly in my head. And omg, the Alison videos was the day we all laughed at/with her as a class and that would be forever etched in my mind. I've t let go, and I'm going to. I know everyone's upset, with tears and sobs erupting throughout the entire fourth floor. Bindhu don't be sad okay, you have quite a number of your friends in your class next year (: I've only got Pris, Melodi and Elvina. Sigh, I'm gonna be damn scared :/ and yes i'm actually doing my case now and shab's sleeping like a PIG. Okay, idk if she's sleeping, but her phone's not on. And we're gonna meet in an hour's time? Omg, it's 11 already. Okay last thing. A dedication to my 4 friends who I've always loved: PRISCILLA: you know I love you oh so much. And you're probably not gonna read this till after 3rd november, but anyhow I shall get this done. Although I got scolded really badly by my parents for sending you off, I didn't exactly regret it, since I wouldn't be seeing you for the next two weeks. And I honestly thank you for being my friend, my best friend, my partner, my confidante, my buddy, for the past two years. Initially we weren't that close in sec1, seeing that we weren't very close in p6. But soon, I learned to enjoy your company. I don't think we really mutually liked each other in sec1, with the consistent fights/quarrels/conflicts/cold wars and such. haha, thinking about it, we were a pair of very fickle friends. But you know what? I love you all the same. Hugging you on the last day made me realise how much I valued our friendship, how much I would cry if we were to be separated, how much I would do just not to lose you. and the person I would miss the most would be you. Throughout the entire year of sec2, I must say, though our friendships had its ups and downs and we get irritated with each other, we never fail to patch up and revive our friendship. And though we both may get jealous at the other party talking to another person more or deliberately ignoring the other and giving the attention to another, we always come back together without fail and continue like before. I really enjoyed going out with you, spending time with you, joking with you, and sometimes when I'm overbearing or in a pms-ing mood, you still don't get mad at me (at times) but able to notice that I'm frustrated and what not. And when you stood by me for the ahem part, where you accompanied me to meet *****, I thank you for that. Thank you so much, thank you for this wonderful friendship, and every friendship is not perfect, and neither is ours. But I want you to know I treasure you dearly and I would never want to be separated from you (uh, platonic ah) So, God bless you in China. Come back safely and gimme all the souvenirs :D Haha, ILY! Shabbna: I really don't want to be a different class from you, as I've vehemently mentioned to you,heh. and I also want to thank you for being my comforter, my pillar of strength, my confidante as well and an awesome friend. I never really liked you in sec1, but now I love you to bits Thank you for listening to me when I was down and had problems, and though I may be annoying at times, thank you for accepting me. And please get well soon, if not we die on sat (which is tmr). So please! Rest well, and omg, I'll miss you so ): Esther: I'll really miss you, esther. A whole lot, in fact. we became much much closer when the year was ending, and it's rather sad, since I've got not enough of time left with you. thank you for that really touching letter you wrote, and I love you, dear. Whenever shab and pris are doing prefect duty, it's always you, melodi and me. It always feels so right and so comfortable, both your companies (: This friendship, I believe, would be forever in my heart, and I'll always remember you. Remember to invite me to your wedding! And I can be the God-ma of your future child! (: You can name her after me, too. Get a bf in NJIP! Ily lots <3 Melodi: my love, my very cute friend who indulges in physical contact with me (: I'm so glad we're in the same class next year, and thank you for being my close friend. Even though we act damn les together, I know my love for you is platonic and you better, too, haha :D Thank you for the hugs, the joy, the laughter, the bitching sessions, and everything. I'm gonna miss you too, (but not as much since we're going same class :D) haha, kidding. I love you a lot as well. After China, rmb to bring me along to watch that movie you,esther and shab wanna watch 8)
|

|
Profile
pro·file - Pronunciation[proh-fahyl]
Clara
PL Debate
TMC
xoxo,
Clara
|
|
|
Friday, October 24, 2008, 10:56 AM
Last day of school
Yesterday - last day of school, day where I cried the most, sent off the China people, the receiving of report books, and the revealing of our classes. I also didn't know why I broke down suddenly, I didn't even cry as much in p6 please. It was all so blurred and vague, and before i knew it, i was being hugged by Shabbna. Yes, I shouldn't have cried, after all, I did get in to my first choice. But I guess I was too attached to my very closest friends and they were the people who I was extremely reluctant to leave. I have to thank the Lord for allowing me to get into the same class as Pris, though. Melodi, too. Priscilla, Melodi, Elvina. We're all gonna go tgt yaye. Elvina's gonna so be my assembly-partner on the first day of school. :D She has always been, I'm going to miss you - Shabbna & Esther. So much that I'll replay the last (or second last) day of school constantly in my head. And omg, the Alison videos was the day we all laughed at/with her as a class and that would be forever etched in my mind. I've t let go, and I'm going to. I know everyone's upset, with tears and sobs erupting throughout the entire fourth floor. Bindhu don't be sad okay, you have quite a number of your friends in your class next year (: I've only got Pris, Melodi and Elvina. Sigh, I'm gonna be damn scared :/ and yes i'm actually doing my case now and shab's sleeping like a PIG. Okay, idk if she's sleeping, but her phone's not on. And we're gonna meet in an hour's time? Omg, it's 11 already. Okay last thing. A dedication to my 4 friends who I've always loved: PRISCILLA: you know I love you oh so much. And you're probably not gonna read this till after 3rd november, but anyhow I shall get this done. Although I got scolded really badly by my parents for sending you off, I didn't exactly regret it, since I wouldn't be seeing you for the next two weeks. And I honestly thank you for being my friend, my best friend, my partner, my confidante, my buddy, for the past two years. Initially we weren't that close in sec1, seeing that we weren't very close in p6. But soon, I learned to enjoy your company. I don't think we really mutually liked each other in sec1, with the consistent fights/quarrels/conflicts/cold wars and such. haha, thinking about it, we were a pair of very fickle friends. But you know what? I love you all the same. Hugging you on the last day made me realise how much I valued our friendship, how much I would cry if we were to be separated, how much I would do just not to lose you. and the person I would miss the most would be you. Throughout the entire year of sec2, I must say, though our friendships had its ups and downs and we get irritated with each other, we never fail to patch up and revive our friendship. And though we both may get jealous at the other party talking to another person more or deliberately ignoring the other and giving the attention to another, we always come back together without fail and continue like before. I really enjoyed going out with you, spending time with you, joking with you, and sometimes when I'm overbearing or in a pms-ing mood, you still don't get mad at me (at times) but able to notice that I'm frustrated and what not. And when you stood by me for the ahem part, where you accompanied me to meet *****, I thank you for that. Thank you so much, thank you for this wonderful friendship, and every friendship is not perfect, and neither is ours. But I want you to know I treasure you dearly and I would never want to be separated from you (uh, platonic ah) So, God bless you in China. Come back safely and gimme all the souvenirs :D Haha, ILY! Shabbna: I really don't want to be a different class from you, as I've vehemently mentioned to you,heh. and I also want to thank you for being my comforter, my pillar of strength, my confidante as well and an awesome friend. I never really liked you in sec1, but now I love you to bits Thank you for listening to me when I was down and had problems, and though I may be annoying at times, thank you for accepting me. And please get well soon, if not we die on sat (which is tmr). So please! Rest well, and omg, I'll miss you so ): Esther: I'll really miss you, esther. A whole lot, in fact. we became much much closer when the year was ending, and it's rather sad, since I've got not enough of time left with you. thank you for that really touching letter you wrote, and I love you, dear. Whenever shab and pris are doing prefect duty, it's always you, melodi and me. It always feels so right and so comfortable, both your companies (: This friendship, I believe, would be forever in my heart, and I'll always remember you. Remember to invite me to your wedding! And I can be the God-ma of your future child! (: You can name her after me, too. Get a bf in NJIP! Ily lots <3 Melodi: my love, my very cute friend who indulges in physical contact with me (: I'm so glad we're in the same class next year, and thank you for being my close friend. Even though we act damn les together, I know my love for you is platonic and you better, too, haha :D Thank you for the hugs, the joy, the laughter, the bitching sessions, and everything. I'm gonna miss you too, (but not as much since we're going same class :D) haha, kidding. I love you a lot as well. After China, rmb to bring me along to watch that movie you,esther and shab wanna watch 8)
|

|
Tagboard
Tagboard code here. Maximum width @ 750px.
|
|