<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, October 11, 2008, 10:23 PM




okay yaye I went with Pris to vivo todayyyyyyy!

She wanted to suntan (not like she's any darker, still so white heheh),
so we did.
which technically was horrible for me so now i'm black. Like an Indian! (as told to Trisha)
Okay, kidding, I remained the same colour, I think I only got slightly darker, that's all, yep.
We had funnnnnnnnnn (:
Then we went to bugis for a while before taking the bus back to kovan :)


K, there was like so many ah lians in vivo -_-
then 3 of them stared at us like we weren't supposed to be there and were laughing stocks. And they were the ones donning fake eyelashes, glitter, makeup and horrible attire :D


Hehheh, I sound so bad.
Anyhow, we camwhored alot, and I really mean alot.
Till I got tired and got whined at by Pris pfffft.

When we found a nice and sunny spot at the open-aired area on the third level of vivo, there were two cute mischievious young boys who continuously splashed water at Priscilla! :D

And she just urged them on by being supremely friendly and attempting to talk to them.

Lol Priscilla lol.

Actually it was just one boy who enjoyed annoying Pris, but he didn't succeed, seeing that she tried to be friendly towards him.
Poor kid. Hee.

Anyway, since Pris has told me she is in love with me and relishes in my company (aww, so sweett, dear), I shall dedicate this post to her too! (:


I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris

I love you Pris


yaye, happy enough?

I know, it's absolutely touching, I bet (:


So now, I shall proceed to get off the com and go fetch the naggy woman home at the airport and simultaneously visiting terminal 3 for the first time in my life!

We are going to explore!
Explore with my dad and Colin (not fun).


Anw, sayonara.
Thanks for tday, Pris <3