Sigh, I never stick to my promise to blog at a specific day / time.
I remember I used to be unable to stop blogging since, well, it was rather addictive, in a way.
But currently, I've no need to blog to sustain my life and pen down every single detail / fact / experience on it. For that, I'm relieved to be unreliant on my blog like I did before. So yaye :)
Okay so, it's been a long time since I've written down about my day, so I shall proceed to do that - blog about what I did today, or perhaps the past few stressful days with packed schedules.
Hmm, today was basically a day where I actually and finally moped around the house. From the day the holidays officially began for the whole school (excluding the sec fours) till yesterday, I hadn't the opportunity to slack and stay home for the day. Of course, I had to sacrifice going out with Pris today (which made her want to kill me, I'm sorry!) and well, my parents barred me from going out, so.
We went out for a birthday lunch for Colin, and I ate so much till my stomach could just painfully explode there and then. Other than that, I got pissed off with my parents after the lunch with their incessant nagging/scolding/lecturing and ignored them completely for a while. After that, I just gave up. (You can never win parents)
Concluding, today was awesomely boring, and I should seriously learn to call more people, (learn from Pris,heh) and watch more tv :D
Hmm, white horses wasn't all that fruitful.
Went with Pris, Trisha, Avery, Darren, Nigel, and Valerie decided to swiftly pangseh us pffffft. Oh well. Suaning session couldn't be continued ):
If Pris and Sylvia were to get together one day, I honestly wouldn't be surprised. In fact, I wouldn't discourage Priscilla for being les though :D
What kind of bf am I hahahaha, ah well.
On a much lighter note, earlier in the day, in the mac lab (since we were having Math, again), Pris and I took several pictures and she made an "OBAMA" sign where she proceeded to add it in our pictures and posed with it, haha.
We were bored, what can you say?
Yeah, I've got nothing else to say.
Oh, we went to macs on friday night, and the truth or dare game initially played by Pris, Trisha, Nigel, Darren was excitingly fun and weird at the same time.
With Trisha giving the dares, what can you expect right? :D
Went home with Pris & Darren.
We are the kovan people man.
Now I've got really nothing else to type.
This will probably be an isolated post.
Long post, and no more after that, hee :D