<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:27 PM

Although I was pretty agitated just now, I certainly refuse to end it off like this I suppose. Thus, my reflection of 2008 shall be put up. and everyone else's probably getting ready to go for watchnight service or are already there, so.

this year, to say the least, has brought me thousands of wonderful memories, fantastic new friendships forged, the hanging out with my closest friends, slacking-when-i'm-not-supposed-to, library rendezvous, the moderately acceptable grades when it should be much more spectacular (but whatever), and basically, all the intimate, close-to-the-heart relationships with my closest friends ever. Ultimately, the gossiping, the enjoyment, the laughter, the awkwardness, the love, the untruths, the fights, the hatred, everything, all played an eventful part in the year 2008. I must say Sec 2 life is indeed exciting, and simply amazing. This journey has been a brilliant one, albeit with a few problems here and there, but i have to say - i treasure it all.

I most certainly would give anything to relive all these memories once again; cause this has been the best year ever for me. Even though it has been a rough journey with relationship problems with my parents, and yes, i do regret all the sins and grave mistakes i've made, it's all worth it since i shall end off 2008 with a smile and no horrible and highly painful regrets.

This year's changed me, completely, to put it across plainly. My friend(s) noticed that too, and i'm sorry, really apologetic for changing so drastically both interally and externally. and i know i'm not that wonderful a person now, and i ought to know this, which i admit wholeheartedly. Even so, i still love this year with all my heart and soul, no less.

Thank you Lord for the numerous friendships I've acquired, the loyalty in my current friends which I treasure entirely, the reliabilty in my best friend. Thank you, and I love you.

Goodbye 2008, I'll miss you, this has been the most fervent and awesome year of my entire fourteen years of life.