<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Friday, December 26, 2008, 11:59 PM

Insecurity.
Indecisiveness.
Fickleness.
Doubt.
Anger
Uncertainty
Apprehension
Anguish
Fear
Distress
Perplexity
Uneasiness

thoughts plaguing the mind; heart reeling from being torn viciously apart; blank white spots, the intermittent black ones appearing now and then; perplexity consumes you; the inability to fathom where your heart lies; indelible memories that grabs you by the throat; comprehend, what?

Running blindly along this deserted corridor, alone.
Fear, that bloodcurdling word. Inevitably envelops you in its welcoming arms.
You struggle frantically, you scream to yourself, you grapple with the internal self within,
no no no don't tell me it's true i'm not alone i've got you wait is that true where are you?

Turmoil internally kills you. Most literally.
Practicality is violently strewn out of the window, rationality, on the other hand, is carelessly disregarded, in fact, it's surreptitiously removed from the scene.

It pierces you. Messily and tauntingly. Smugly enters the depths of your already bloodied heart, it's wounded severely, however you think it cares? Unskilfully, it wretchedly ravages your injured self, and stealthily passes to the rest of the soul, the mind, the body.

Mentally, Emotionally, Physically, Socially.
Too late; it's irreversible, now. You can't correct it, the result of suffering in sheer silence. Unalterable.

Irrevocable; once, you assumed it was all insecurities, uncertainties, doubt. Now, presently, once which was there, drastically worsened,

till nothing, was left to break.
anymore.
no more.

till you are defeated outrightly.



what was done cannot be undone.
--------------------------

I really just needed to write something, since there wasn't anyone to "fight" with, so.
Although Jestyn told me to go fight with a dragonfly, but yeah.