The four most important
people friends in my life - Priscilla, Trisha, Valerie and Bindhu!
I loveee youuuu (L)
okay this officially shall be a happy and bright post! cause I see no point in indulging in negative thoughts, supposedly emo posts (as everyone claimed), melancholic outlook of life, and completely warped paradigms. So, yes i'm going to change my paradigms of people/myself etc, then i won't be so judgemental or have inaccurate perspectives of people!
hahaha i'm as happy as a lark now, apparently!
I just slept for like 3/4 hours straight from the afternoon till, now.
It was simply invigorating. Which is probably why I'm pretty energized now :)
On the contrary, i'm mentally exhausted from thinking too much before i slept, and once again, i couldn't sleep last night, and I suppose it'll happen again tonight. Damn, why must I have such problems when school's starting soon. I'll die from exhaustion eventually /: well, not literally.
And my homework, omgee i tell you. An entire pile of chinese compo,ws, chengyu, letter writing, reading stupid chinese story book? I've not much of a clue since I intelligently lost the homework paper. Sweet.
On a side note though, I watched angus, thongs and perfect snogging yesterday with my parents so yay i finally watched it but it was hilariously stupid yet a classic chic flick which made us all dissolve into laughter. ah, and i (L) you valerie!! awesomely muchly, in fact ;)
okay I shall go counsel trisha now, and put my psychological knowledge to use.
And Colin's a pig pig pig, a very cute pig if you ask me.
But he needs puberty to change his life, hahah.
To evolve into a much toned and suave boy, then he'll finally be "cute".
Oh and, many thanks to the people who surprisingly gave me presents/cards.
Thanks Zeon, Nat, Dom, Blossom,Emily, Cybil, Elthea. (:
As blood trickled painfully down;