<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Monday, December 29, 2008, 8:53 PM

Tracks.
Evidence of their irredeemable, wicked acts ravaging the rest of society. All compiled neatly into a form of document, hidden in the most sacred of places. Not a single soul potentially managed or knew where it lurked, and remained. Now that, was the tracks of what was left behind, the beastly tortures, the intractable consequences, irreparable sufferings.
All stored safely and intact. Perpetually impregnable, in fact.
You never knew what the heart could contain.

----

I finally left the house today, after an agonizing week of staying at home with my parents.

"Hanged out" with Darren, since everyone else was busy.
well, namely Pris anyway. ( plus, too lazy to ask other people to go out)
and I officially declare my ultimate love for Sims 2 (L)
i was on a sims-marathon, yay. I can definitely play it for 24/7.
He has all the expansion packs, especially. which technically, made me thrilled to the core.

then, i went home.
and here i am.

Blossom help me write my commonwealth essay hahaha, please! >D