<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Thursday, January 8, 2009, 9:28 PM
To be or not to be,

O Levels.

It's what has been consistently mentioned in class daily, in every single subject. the first thing they do when they come into the class is to swiftly shove packed schedules lined up smoothly till sec4 Os. grah, my mindset's been adjusted now. i think i feel like i'm going to take Os this year.

i'm going to studystudystudy, o levels cominggg hahah :(

i think i'm mad.

SCHOOL'S A BITCH.

p.s anyone offering their TKAM lit book, so i can accumulate more and have more notes (in the book) when it comes to common tests/EOYs :D

p.s.s begging for more lit notes!

p.s.s begging for more E math notes! (thnx blossom for the A math ones <3 love love)

p.s.s.s BEGGING FOR PHYSICS/CHEM NOTES THANKYOU (:

*hinthintchurchpeoplewhohavenomoreschoolnowhint*