tiring week at school; i've got so much overdue homework, shit.
perhaps I should reconsider my priorities and commitments, to prevent all these pent up frustrations and duress from surfacing. and then, maybe i wouldn't fall ill so easily, no?
On the bright side, i got to spend time with valerie for a while yesterday after school, and on the day before, too. although she suans/insults/teases me, guess i still love her.
new juniors, homework, debate trainings, math lessons, frantically rushing through notes/homework, coming home late ( in late afternoon, mind you), getting slaughtered, scolded etc. Such an exhilarating life.
An entirely different note though, went for jamming yesterday. Dinner with Blossom and Dom. Heh, it was funn :D thanks blossom for coming, zomg i love you (L)
It'll just be supremely awesome if you join, and i know you want to!
(Cause of me, must be :D)
And, my parents really are the opposite of nice.
"I will
kill you if you go out tomorrow!"
Hence, I'm disallowed to go out with Grace today :( but she is/was happily trekking now with her parents, so. and stalking hot guys there. meh. I WANT MY BACKPACK GRAH. (and spend time with grace also lah, but yeah.)
Finally,
Thank you Shabbna. For all that assurance, you've spelt out so clearly, for the certainty in our friendship. I sincerely appreciate it. I love you too.