<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Monday, March 16, 2009, 9:29 PM

it kinda hurts, that i will be judged. and i'm so terrified of being judged, when i so despicably am responsible for that as well. well maybe, i'm in search for circumstances which completely distracts me from reality, the cold hard truth. where situations allow me to let go, take a breath, and be and seem happy, to cower away and to surreptitiously forget about everything else. then, i seek friends who are willing to listen, to guide, to comfort and advise. but is this the right path?
At the end of it all, i think my refuge would be the Lord? perhaps, i just can't trust myself to let go. but to everyone i cherish, thanks for being my friend, confidante, someone i love. :)

okay i'm supposed to blog this - went out with nat, zeon, mark tday. i get to be happy, yay. other than that, i'm back home alone, i don't even want to talk to the people in my house.

on a lighter note, facebook has all the pictures which are unglam to the max, iit was horriblee.
okay, can't wait for CAM i suppose.. where i dont have to stay at home, hahhh.

bff more hugs plz. make me happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
sigh shit i think i'll just go off and sleep this off.

thanks for todayyy, friends :)
will post another happy post about it another time.

so till then, bye.