<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 9:35 PM

MY LIFE IS AN UTTER BORE I'M GOING TO GO TO THE MOUNTAINS AND MEDITATE OR SOMETHING. omg, i've no life, no time to hang out, no character, no money $$. hahahah, i think i'm officially insane. but since that my previous posts were branded "emo" by zeon, this is unofficially a happy post!

Something spectacular - I slept entirely during the two periods of A math today, and a bit of physics cause I couldn't keep my eyes open. I wonder why, hmm. >:( BUT QUITE FANTASTIC, SEEING THAT I SAT RIGHT UNDER MDM HO'S NOSE, BUT NOOO, SHE DECIDED TO CONVENIENTLY PRETEND I CEASED TO EXIST.
I should not ever sleep at 2am again, NEVER EVER EVER EVER. nevertheless, it's going to happen again today. ah well.

oh yes, brownie please update, update, update. you blog damn awesomely, seriously! :D
I'm really going to learn how to make brownies btw. I have my ways and means, don't doubt the pro.

On a different note, midnight rendezvous gossiping sprees simply rock :) fun fun fun. k, it's rather unecessary to be all enthusiastic about it, cause i'm not all up for gossiping that bad to a certain extent. Since there're really despicable people who've consistently been responsible for dreadful rumours, bitching and such.

But really, solemn stuff in the convos too, doubtlessly. I definitely won't leave out this aspect, I reckon. oh no, i'm becoming pensive again.

A happier note yet a comforting one, B(G)FF DO NOT SLIT YOUR WRIST FOR ME I CARE ABOUT YOU DO NOT HURT YOUR BODY A.K.A THE TEMPLE OF GOD. I WILL CRY YOU A RIVER IF YOU DIE. D: I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, SOUL, MIND AND BODY.

haha yay done :)

anyway, ZEON AND NAT COME FOR OUR GROUP OUTING. (an attempt to briefly mention the people who need to be mentioned. coughcoughzeon.)