<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Thursday, March 26, 2009, 7:05 PM
Zephyr

if a zephyr gingerly swept across your entire frame, with your susceptible senses becoming momentarily acute and sharp, it would feel simply heavenly. Perhaps, it isn't as what it's commonly described as, but if you thought about it, and managed to attempt a grasp of all the five senses concentrating solely on the delicate breeze, it would certainly live up to its description.

A time comes when you're experiencing tribulation, anguish or dysphoria, and it is only during periods like these where you learn or perhaps, compelled to seek refuge in other sources. then it is so when the world stops revolving around you, and the benefit of it being your oyster has been subtly withdrawn. wretched and maliciously torn apart, what other emotion can you express besides grief, disappointment and what not. till it eventually comes down to the suppression of these insurmountable discontentment, and maybe just a miniscule flicker of the once "purgatory" surfaces one and then.

but in hindsight, everything's merely a front.
Metaphorically, a zephyr may just unexpectedly work wonders.. if you paused from your way of life, and appreciated your blessings bestowed upon you,
or just simply love.