<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6120951349298318192?origin\x3dhttp://kissmywall.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, April 18, 2009, 7:09 PM

we're drifting like shit, but. You used to comfort me, you used to be there, you used to be my pillar of strength, so to speak. but i guess not. maybe i just didn't fulfill my role as a friend to you i suppose. i wasn't there enough for you, i didn't talk or listened that much to you. and it hurts. i really wanted you to trust me back. but time really shows, doesn't it. yet why do i miss you so so much, grah.

wthwthwthwthtwh i'm just this piece of worthless shit who doesn't even have proper long-lasting friendships cause well i just screw them up don't i.

and i detest myself for hating you i really hate you stop banning me from going for cca or church or staying back at school cause you know what i'll stop talking to you i'll completely leave you out of my life when i know its wrong cause i still love you but i hate you too ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh